꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎: 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚑𝚢 𝙴𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚢 ꧂

ابدأ من البداية

"Look, I don't trust a word that she says, but I think we'd be stupid to ignore the warning." Stefan told her wisely.

"You know you should just stay here." Skyler and Elena's heads snapped over to look at him.

"What?!" Skyler hissed, her eyes wide.

Damon pointedly ignored her though his next words weren't just for Elena, "It's better for us to keep an eye on you."

"What, in the house that any vampire can enter? No." Stefan disagreed, "Her house is safer."

Skyler threw her hands up in a short victory. "Thank you!"

"Well, then we'll stay there." Damon replied.

"Okay count me out of any plan involving babysitting doppelgänger one or two." Skyler told them all sternly, pointing her finger at each of them with her eyes narrowed.

Elena sighed, looking at Skyler's brothers, Okay so is that the plan? Neither of you will let me out of your sight again?"

"Let me know when you come up with a better one."

Elena sighed once more, "Fine. Then one of you 2," The doppelgänger wisely left Skyler out of it causing the woman to smirk triumphantly, "bodyguards is gonna have to come with me to the Lockwood luncheon."

"That'd be me." Stefan said with a smile.

"Not me. I have witch stuff to attend to with Bonnie." Damon told them.

"Ooh yes, finally something interesting." Skyler grinned looking at her older brother, "Can I come?"

"Sure. Why not." Damon rolled his eyes, "We'll make it a party."

"Yes!" Skyler cheered happily.

What? She had gotten used to Mystic Falls's action-packed world and was now dying of boredom every time she was left out. Cut her some slack.

"Does that mean that you're taking her to the—"

"Shh." Damon shushed Elena just as Katherine's heels clicked as she entered the room.

"Don't get quiet on my account."

"If you have a plan to combat the impending vampire doom, please do tell." Katherine said leaning over the table behind the couch where Elena and Skyler are seated.

The four kept their mouths zipped shut, getting comfortable in their seats and silence as Katherine looked around at them.

"Seriously, what is the plan to get us out of this mess, hmm?" Katherine asked, "I delivered you a moonstone, a werewolf, and the dagger to lure and kill Klaus, and right now all you have is a moonstone. Or so you tell me."

Skyler looked over her shoulder at Katherine with a glare and a fake grin, "And all you have is an attitude for us letting you live."

"We have the moonstone." Stefan told Katherine sternly.

"Where is it?" Katherine questioned.

"It's in a very safe place." Damon assured her narrowing his eyes at her.

"I've been honest with you. Time to return the favor."