|| ONE TERRIBLE ACCIDENT ||

Start from the beginning

"Searching for the girl in this large crowd is gonna be a pain." Jimin sighed.

"Don't worry we'll help, you go the other side.. We can't delay the plan anymore." I ushered him to go search for the chairman's daughter.

However Jungkook stayed with me while Taehyung and Jimin were searching along.

We roamed around the hall, greeting peoples as we walked past them.

"You two make a nice couple." A lady complemented.

"N-no no we are..just friends." I saw Jungkook's dark shade blush so did I.

A few minutes later

My phone beep and I pulled it out.

Jimin:
I found the girl

Me:
Congrats🥳

Jimin:
Ty

Me:
Just seduce your women already

Jimin:
Is someone jealous?

Me:
Fu. I've already got a man

Jimin:
Sorry sorry🥴

Me:
Just go, fighting!!

××××

I slipped my phone in and informed Jungkook then we started to navigate where Taehyung was.

It didn't took us long to find him.

Then we walked over to the bar near the back of the hall while we waited.

Around 10 minutes later, my phone beeped I checked what was it.

Jimin:
Car

Taehyung thanked the bartender and we left the hall.

"You ready for this?" Jungkook asked.

"Hell yes, this was the boring party ever!!" I groaned.

"This was perhaps the best for me." Jungkook grinned, causing me to laugh.

××××

We got in the car and waited for Jimin to arrive with the girl.

Jungkook got a call from Namjoon.

"What did he say?" Taehyung asked.

"Umm it's..complicated. Well, Namjoon asked us to leave the mission or quickly complete it and rush to the mansion as Hoseok informed him that Naina's father had moved first, he sent his men around to hunt us so we have to be careful.. Though Namjoon will arrive in the way soon with Yoongi." Jungkook stated worriedly.

I gasped and covered my mouth. I was just about to reply, but footsteps could be heard that were nearing us each second.

Jungkook, Taehyung and I ducked down the seats and we exchanged glances.

"Wow this a big car." A feminine like voice spoke.
Must be that girl..

"I came here with friends actually." Jimin replied.