Parties Are A Waste Of Time

"Are you done?" I ask as I look up at the ceiling annoyed.

Tusken sighed even though in his mouth was pins and needles. He was crouched down near the bottom of my pants leg that he was working on.

"Honestly sir, you are one of the most impatient boys I've ever had to work with." Tusken said.

Impatient? An entire hour was devoted to him sizing a suit to me! A black and white suit with the left side of the jacket being white while the other was black. Same with the pants but in reverse. It was for my birthday party that I'm starting to dread.

"Why can't I just wear my uniform? It's black and white." I huff.

Tusken stood up and raised a single tamed eyebrow at me.

"What?" I ask. He turned away to write measurements on his piece of paper "Tusken?" I say suspiciously "What are you getting at?"

He look back at me and said "Well, do you believe you will be the last Spade heir?"

"What does that mean?" I scoff.

He sighs and starts to work on my suit sleeve. "Mr Silver, I believe King Spade wishes you to start looking into young females of your age."

"You're joking" I say dryly.

Tusken gives me a look and goes back to the sleeve.

I narrow my eyes at him "He wants me to start looking for a girlfriend?"

"A wife actually" Tusken responded properly.

"A wife?" I scoff "I'm fifteen! I don't even want to get married right now!"

"Not now sir" He chuckles. "But you are the heir so you need to carry on the family name and by doing that is to have a son eventually."

"He wants me to marry in my teen years!?" I exclaim.

Tusken pulls the top jacket off of me and says "I don't believe you are understanding my words."

"Than why are you speaking in riddles!" I snap.

Tusken doesn't even bat an eye at my frustration but puts the jacket on a hanger and smooths it out.

"You don't need to marry. Many mafia leaders never do" He says "But at your age you could look into the pleasures of life and enjoy yourself for once. Being attracted to a young lady is natural."

"I don't need a puberty talk." I deadpan as I step off of the stool.

"And I wasn't offering one" Tusken says as he slightly smiles at me. "But I was suggesting maybe you enjoy yourself, this isn't training."

I frown at him and open my mouth to say something but he was walking out of the closet. "The jacket needs to be tailored but your pants and dress shirt you can keep on. I'll be back once I fix the sleeve."

He leaves and I look in the mirror. My dress shirt was actually comfortable despite what I had originally thought. The black tie is definitely too tight. I loosen it before leaving my room and heading to the grand stairs that leads to the open room where the front doors are.

I see Megra pointing and instructing servants as they run around and prepare things.

I watch silently and without turning to look at me Megra says "Good morning dear. I hope you're not trying to spoil your surprise birthday party."

"Its not much of a surprise" I mutter.

Megra turns to me and I see the full splendor of her outfit. A red dress with designs imprinted on the boddes down to her waist where a black sash was tied and created a soft wave behind her.