ending

"Who are you??"JB asked in a uninterested voice..

"I'm Lee Gong-won.. Chief accountant of S.C company.. You are JB, right..It's an advice for you..The girl sitting there is not as innocent and naive as she looks..Stay away from her..It'll be good for you.."

"First of all, my nickname JB is not something you are worthy to spell.. You can call me Im Jaebeom.. And the advice you gave, I refuse to follow that cz she is the best for me.."

"You are crazy.."

"Im Jaebeom..The name sounds familiar.." the lady questioned herself in a low tone.."Aren't you the sole heir of Im industries??"she almost shouted..

"Oh..That useless, womaniser bastard son of Im's..What a combo!! One is a bastard other is a psycho.."
Gong-won laughed..

JB was about to say something but Soomin interfered..

"Even if he is like that he still is a better human being than you..You know what I regret the most.. Believing you back then..Thinking that I loved you..Tbh what is love and what it felt to be loved, I felt that after marrying him..You called him a womaniser, right?? Then let me ask you something..Have you ever bought a chair without tasting few?? No right.. So how can a person choose a person to spend his full life without checking a few?? Look at me as an example..As you were my FIRST BOYFRIEND, I couldn't understand that you were using me and money to spend on other women.. So I don't see him that low or bad..As for me, I was always a psycho.. You couldn't take me anymore, so you cheated..If in the future, he~"

"The thing you are thinking is never gonna happen.." JB cut me halfway..
"My life has changed since I met you.. I never thought I would find my own portion of warmth in this life as all the women I met in the past were just with me for my money.. I trully appreciate that you LEFT this precious gem for something like a plastic standing beside you.. If according to you, me as a womaniser and my WIFE as a psycho makes a perfect match then I would say we are nothing compared to you and you so-called fiancée.."he said with a smirk..

"A cheating bastard with a mud-head..What a couple made from heaven!!" Lisa said with sarcastically..

"Y-you..Just bcz you are the sole heir of Im's doesn't mean I can't say anything to you.. I'll report it to police for harassing me and my fiancée.." Gong-won said..

"Okay you can report that when policeman's gonna arrest you for harassing my wife.." as JB said few uniformed policeman entered the boutique and arrested both of them..

"So now you young lady..Why the hell were you so calm when they were saying bullshit??"

"I wasn't calm..I shouted too..It's just that.."

"That what?? If I didn't reached here by time they would have harassed you.."

"They wouldn't..I~"

"And why were you even standing then?? Didn't the doctor say not to keep standing or anything for a week..You really are even unruly than a preschooler.."

"I'm not.. I wasn't standing all the time..It was just a coincidence.. You can ask others.."

Everyone standing inside the boutique were really excited.. They just witnessed their boss being babied and scolded by her loving husband..Also protected with care..Now that she was trying to get them on her side, Jisoo nailed it..

"Yes..She wasn't standing all the time..And we didn't knew that she was hurt, if we knew we wouldn't have called her to come.."

"So the reason why she was called ended right??" JB asked..

"Yes..Her duties are completed.."Lisa said enthusiastically..

"Then I'm taking her back..She needs rest.."