2

JAEBEOM'S POV

Like everyday, I woke up in the morning in my own mansion.. I left my parents house since I was a high schooler.. After taking a refreshing shower, I went to the kitchen to have my breakfast.. When I was having my juice, my mom called..It's kinda everyday routine.. My mom calls me every morning asking if I had my breakfast or had a good rest.. The reason I left my parent's house was my dad.. He always had problems with my lifestyle..As he would always give me lecture on this and that, I found it peaceful to live alone..

After talking with my mom, I left for my office.. Though I never liked working at my dad's company, but I had no other option.. I'm appointed as the JD of the company.. My job is looking after the joining sector.. But more than that, I spent most of my time flirting with my secretaries..

I never liked any woman except my mom in this world.. For me, they were always the reason for ruining your peaceful time..But there was once another exception except my mom.. But that also faded.. At first, I used to avoid them as much as I could.. But as they never give up showing their slutty and hidden-selfish sides, I started to enjoy the show..I myself don't know when I turned into the person I'm now..A man who has make out with countless women and change girlfriends on daily basics..

My day was spent just as usual.. New secretary.. Yeap, my secretary changes just like my shirt.. Once or twice in a week.. Forget it..Just like the previous ones, this slut also started stirring problems as soon as she entered..To be honest, I could even tell how many surgeries she went through to get that plastic-doll like face.. Her dress up was also too much revealing.. She was trying her hardest to catch my attention.. But little did she knew, she was just ruining my mood..

It was about my time for my evening break, when my dad called me to his chamber..As I went to his, he told me about few unexpected things..

"Jaebeom.. Tonight you will go to a dinner with us.."

"Business related??"

"Not completely.. It's with our one of the most important partner..Mr. Choi.."

"So.."

"He and his daughter will attend the dinner.. It's the bio of that girl, Choi Soomin.. Your mother and me, both selected her as your bride.."

"What!!! Dad..I don't wanna get married now..I'm still young.."

"Yes you are..But you are not using that young age in good things.. What else are you doing except flirting with those lowly girls.."

"But still..I don't wanna get married.."

"It's already fixed..Take the file and leave..The dinner, don't miss it..Or you'll suffer.."

I left the room fuming in rage..I threw the file somewhere in my room..When I was about something crazy like breaking something, my friend, Jinyoung came..

"Yea, JB.. What the hell happened?? Why are you so angry??"

"Dad fixed my marriage with some Choi Soomin.. You know I don't want that.."

"Choi Soomin..I think I've heard this name somewhere.."

"Obviously you've heard it..She is the daughter of Choi Soohan..Choi Industries.."

"Oh..That girl.. I've seen her.. I can't say that she is hot but not bad.. She also can't be compared with my Yu.."

"Yea, Jinyoung.. Just stop cussing on your fiancée.."

"What can I do?? I'm too fortunate to have her as mine.."

"Okay, forget it..Now tell me what should I do.."