9

"But she had a boyfriend..She was with him even a week before your marriage..Who knows if she is still with him.."the audacity of this b***h said..

"Looks like you were leisure enough to memorise all the rumours about her.." JB replied in a cold tone..

"It's nothing like that.. I just don't want you to get hurt.."

"Stay in your place and know your place.." saying this he faced the manager who was standing to hear his order.."I'm leaving now..Take care of the rest and further never recruit someone like her.."

When all this was happening, Soomin was standing before a lady whom she just wanted to murder at that moment..

Soomin's underlings sent her messages before..Just to wish her good luck and congratulations for marriage but later today they contacted her to inform that they were facing a issue that they couldn't resolve without her..

When Soomin entered her boutique, she could see some familiar face..They were her friends plus colleagues and also coworkers- Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo and Rose..

"Minnie...How was your days?? Did you enjoyed your times with your hubby😉🤭.." Lisa asked..

"What are you even asking?? First of all, what happened to your leg??" Jisoo asked in her mom-mood..

"I-I just hurt myself while getting down from stairs.."

"Are you telling us the truth??"

"Yep.."

"Okay then..Good to see you back to work.."

"From now on you are gonna see me more frequently.." Soomin said with a smile..

"Whae??Don't you need to visit your offce??" Lisa asked..

"Not anymore.."

"Why??"

"Bcz I don't work there anymore.."

"What!!!"all four of them screamed..

"Yeap.." Soomin replied with a faint laugh.."From now on, this place would be my top priority just like the company before..I think I did enough for that company..So..."

"You don't have to say anything else.. Do whatever you like..If you don't like Jaebeom then divorce him too..Just be happy..That's what we want, okay.." Jennie said holding Soomin's hand..

"I'm happy now and...He is not a bad guy.."

"Wah!! Is he??" Rose asked wiggling her eye brows and smirking 😏..

"C'mon.. Stop teasing her..Let's get to the main point why we called you urgently.." Jisoo said..

"Hmm..Tell me.."

"A customer is going to visit our store today..That woman came here before too.. Her behavior is just URGH~" Rose said..

"Who is she??"

"Some MRS. LEE or WOULD-BE-MRS. LEE.." Lisa said mockingly..

"Okay then..When is she coming and what is the reason??"

"She is coming this afternoon and wedding purpose.." Jennie said..

"Okay guys..Don't worry.. I'll handle her today.."

But now when the customer was standing in front of her, she was feeling the intension to kill her and her partner..

A while ago, the lady entered the boutique..Since then the peaceful environment of the boutique was totally ruined..

"Didn't I tell you to show me the most beautiful and gorgeous one..The price should also be high.."

"But maam the ones were given to you are also from our best collection and the dress you are wearing now is not only a gorgeous one itself but it also matched you perfectly.." Soomin replied with a forced smile..