3

Third person's pov

It's been two days since the two family fixed the marriage of Jaebeom and Soomin.. After the family dinner, Soomin never went to the office.. Her assistant called her once just to inform that her position was entrusted to her brother, Soobin.. She wasn't sad that her brother took her position..Instead she was worried that their dad will take away his freedom just the way he did to her.. Soomin loves her brother really a lot..So does Soobin.. Though he is younger than her by 3 years and in reality was cousins.. But they still behave like close siblings..

On the other hand, Jaebeom was busy with his office and friends.. In his group, everyone was excited since they learnt about the news of his marriage.. The most excited person was Jinyoung..Then Jackson and Bambam.. Others were also happy, but Mark was a little tensed.. He was the only person who could sence that JB and Soomin's marriage might not be as exciting as they were thinking..

Both Soomin and Jaebeom had to select their dresses for the occasions.. Also as two important faces of two important industries, their marriage was also known to the media..Though JB didn't mind those but Soomin wasn't feeling good..

The wedding day

On the wedding day, just before taking the vows, Soomin saw JB flirting with one of the waitress.. She was feeling so low and humiliated that tears were almost rolling down from her eyes but she stopped as soon as Soobin approached her..

"Noona..Are you okay?? Why are your eyes watery?? Were you crying?? Are you sad?? Do you not like JB hyung?? Or you still love that jerk ex of yours??"he blabbered everything in one breath..

Soomin smiled a little watching his brother caring for her.." Ani.. I'm not sad or anything... It's just that the makeup of eyes were really heavy and it's burning my eyes a little.. And why would I still cry or love that jerk?? I'm totally over him.."

"Ow..Is that so?? Then okay.."he replied with a smile..

Watching her brother smiling like that Soomin couldn't stop herself from smiling..

"A-bin..Bend a little.." when he bent down, Soomin ruffled his hair.."Just keep smiling like this.. Don't let anything stop you from being yourself.. Try to adjust with the official environment.. Robin will help you.. He had been with me since I entered the office..He will be guiding you in the future.."

"I got it, noona.."

"Okay then let's go.."

The wedding ended as soon as it started.. After taking the vows and kiss, the couple was sent to take some more photo..

It was about 12.00 am, when Soomin and JB could enter their house..JB's mansion..Soomin's things were already sent here.. When they were still standing at the drawing area, Soomin opened her mouth..

"I hope we won't share one bedroom.. Cz even if I was forced to marry you, I'm still not prepared to take things further like sharing rooms or bed.."

Hearing this,JB smiled a little..

"Who told you we were gonna share same bed or room?? There are plenty rooms in this mansion.. Choose one for yourself.. I also don't want to share anything with you.."

"Good.. And another thing.. Since we are married now, even if we don't want to except it.. Some rules must be followed.."

"What rules??"

"Like no flirting with other women at public places.. No touching or anything with party B etc.."

"Wah~~ Great rules.. Is it only for me or for you too??"

"For both of us..So then I'll be going to my room. "

"But do you even know which one is your room??"

"Guest room, maybe~"

"Left one after going upstairs..Mine is the right one.. If you need anything feel free to help yourself.. I don't like any type of hindrance while I'm sleeping..So I hope you get that.."

Saying that JB went to his room.. Soomin also went to her room.. She unpacked her bag and went for a shower.. After the shower when she got out of her bathroom in a thin bathrobe as she found nothing not even one single cloth that she used to wear as night dress in her bag when she packed some herself, she saw JB standing in front of her.. Without thinking for a pince, both of them screamed for their life..

"Wah~~~"

"Why are you screaming??" JB asked..

"Why are in my room at this hour??And" Soomin asked in reverse..

"I came to tell you that your dad was calling me again and again as you were not receiving his calls.."

"Ow.. I-I'll call him back..Anything else??"

"Nope..Good night then.."

"Good night.."

JB's pov

I wasn't feeling that great since the wedding ceremony started.. When I was looking for a drink, I met a waitress.. Habitually I started flirting with her.. I was leaving her that's when I overheard Soomin and her brother Soobin's conversation..

They were talking about her ex.. I don't know why I didn't like hearing her talking about her ex..

After the wedding ceremony, me and Soomin went back to my mansion... I don't have any servant.. I asked my current p.s. who is my cousin brother, Suga to arrange everything.. Suga and I are of same age.. When we entered the mansion I was kinda shocked and amused by Soomin's statement..

She was straightforward and respectful.. I kinda liked her personality.. Though I don't want to admit but I was kinda happy to see her react kinda jealous..

When I went back to my room, I saw my phone being bombarded by my father-in-law..I called him back to ask the reason..Then he told me that Soomin wasn't responding to his calls or texts..

After assuring that Soomin was fine and she just went for a shower, I disconnected the call..Then went to Soomin's room to inform her about that..I knocked the door for three times and then barged in..

The room was empty..Maybe she was in the shower..When I was thinking this and was about to walk back to my room, Soomin got out from bathroom.. She was wearing a very thin and kinda transparent bathrobe..Tbh her figure could be properly seen the robe..

After having a screaming competition, I told her the reason behind my sudden existence.. When I went back to my room, I still couldn't help thinking Soomin in her previous state again again..

"Ah!! It's frustrating.. Im Jaebeom.. Why are you acting this way?? You've never taken any girl seriously nor they could catch your attention.. Then why are you acting like a teenager who just fell in love or had a crush on someone.. This marriage was just a compulsory step towards your freedom.. From now on your dad won't interfere in your personal life.. And you already thought of divorcing her.. Just observe for a few days then divorce her..Simple.. Why are thinking about her or her figure like that?? Ugh~~ I need some fresh air.. Let's take a walk.."

I took my jacket and left the house..

About 2 hours later when I was coming towards my mansion, I saw that the whole mansion was dark..

"Looks like the electricity is gone..But how?? Other mansions around don't seem to have blank out.. Maybe some problem with circuit.."

I opened the door as I locked it from outside before going.. When I stepped inside I found a figure lying on the bottom of the stairs..