8

Soomin couldn't help but blushing..Watching her state like that Jaebeom couldn't stop himself from smiling..After bickering like toddlers, both of them finished their food..After finishing the food Soomin told JB that she wanted to visit the restroom..When she went to touch up her makeup, a woman came to her and almost grabbed her hair..But she dodged at the perfect time so that woman couldn't grab her and fell on the basin..

"What the hell!! What's your problem, miss??" Soomin asked kinda startled..She at first thought that she might have seen it unclear..But after facing that woman she could understand that she wasn't seeing things..

"My problem is you..For you I lost my job today.."

"I didn't ask your boss to fire you..You lost your job for your incompetence..You should have learn about your job and duties properly..🙄😑"

"Hah!! If you weren't there today I would've succeeded taking that man with me..I've seen him before dining here..My other colleagues could climb on his bed but they never could become his girlfriend.. I'm more beautiful than them...I'm even more beautiful than you..Then why the hell would he take your side??"

"Did you born with brain shortage thing or later got hurt on your head?? Hey..I'm his wife..Legal wife.. I know he was a flirt before and I can't guarantee that he is not now..But if you were in his bottom list, he would have looked at you.. So it's not my fault that you are not his type.."

"I don't know anything else..But you can't get out of this washroom alive.."

"Why?? Are you going to kill me??"

"Yes.."saying that the woman tried to kick her but Soomin could stop it halfway by kicking her side..After fighting for few minutes, that woman was already on the floor..Soomin's injured leg was more injured now.. She got out of the washroom after cleaning herself properly, so that Jaebeom don't know about the incident inside..

But she still got caught by JB..

"What happened to your ankle?? Did you hurt that place again??"

"Uh~ Yeah..I just accidentally kicked my legs at the door and hurt myself again..Don't bother..I'm fine.."

"How the hell are you fine??" JB shouted with a worried tone..He bent down and pulled Soomin in a carry..

"JB!! What are you doing?? We are in a public place..Put me down.."

"Just stay steadily.." he replied with a tough voice..

Soomin kept silent rest of the way to their car..He put her on the seat and checked her ankle..

"You hurt yourself pretty bad again..Let's go to Youngjae first then if you feel good,let's go for shopping.."

"You don't need to worry..I'm fine..Let's carry out the plan we made.."

"Fuck that plan!! You need treatment..Just stay silent and we are going to treat your leg first..Then we can reschedule our plans.."

Soomin stayed silent rest of the way..They reached the central hospital where Youngjae sits..Just like before JB carried her inside..The whole way they had to face many stares..Soomin was feeling flustered but didn't say anything as JB wasn't gonna listen to her..

When JB barged inside Youngjae's cabin he was already consulting someone..

"JB hyung..What happened to a-min??"

"She injured her ankle again..I'm waiting outside..We'll wait until your consultation ends.."

"Okay.."

Saying this JB waked outside..

"You can put me down now..I'll just stand..I won't move.."Soomin said looking at JB..