"Hey.. Are you going to cry now?? C'mon why are you girls like this?? So problematic.."

"I'm sorry but can you enlighten this room a little more??"she asked in a shaky voice.. It was clear that she was trying her hardest not to cry..

"Enlighten a little more?? Are you afraid of dark??" I asked in wonder..

She looked at me..Her eyes were full of guilt and fear..I was about to stand up, she held my hand..

"Don't leave..Plz..It's just if it wasn't dark I wouldn't have disturbed you..I'm sorry.."

"No.. I'm not leaving.. I'm just going to enlight few more candles.."

She let my hands go..I don't know why but I felt a little bad for that..After lighting few candles I returned back to my bed..I could see that she was looking less paler than before..

"So how did you fell??"

"I was getting ready to go to my bed that's when the lights went off..I've nyctophobia..So I was really afraid.. My phone was dead so there was no flashlight.. I called you few times but no response.. So I thought you might be sleeping.. I wanted to find some candles as you told me to help myself..But as my breathing was abnormal, I accidentally twisted my ankle and fell from the stairs.."

I kept looking at her..

"I'm sorry to make all the troubles.."

"It's okay..Now that everything is okay, why don't you have some rest..I'll sleep in the guest room then.."

"Mr. Im.. I know it might sound odd as I was the one to separate our bedrooms but can you plz stay the night here.. I really don't think I can sleep alone.."

"You won't feel uncomfortable??"

"I don't know..Maybe yes as you would be the first man with whom I would be sharing the bed..But I'm afraid of dark you know..So let's bear it..Plz.."

I was surprised when she said I would be the first man to share her bed with..When we were both lying on our side few questions suddenly bombered me..

"If I am correct then you had a boyfriend for many years.. Then how could I be the first man??"

She was silent.. Maybe I shouldn't asked her about something personal like this.. We are practically strangers..How can someone ask or reply on this type of topic..

"It's just we never took our relationship that much far.."

Her voice was calm now.. STRANGELY CALM..

"You might have shared your bed with many right??"she asked while keeping her eyes close..

"I have a boundary.. I also never took my relationships more than make out session..Also once with one..I've never repeated the session with one for twice.." I replied with a smile..

"Does man can't live without these things?? I mean, is it really necessary for them to have physical contacts unless they can't keep the promises they made??"

I couldn't understand what she was talking about or why she was talking about that..

"It's not like that.. Physical contacts can give you security that you need in a relationship.. But I think that's rubbish.."

"Oh... Good night then mr. Im.. Sorry again for bothering you.."

"Um..Good night but it's okay..You don't have to feel bad..I'm-- not bothered.."

The last line I said whispering..It didn't took me too much time to fell asleep..

Third person's pov

The next morning, Soomin woke up earlier than JB.. She was startled to find herself in a oversized tshirt which she was not wearing before..She looked at JB and saw him still sleeping.. She could understand that he was the one to change her night gown..A pink tint was completely visible on her cheeks.. She left the room for her bedroom..Though her head was still hurting so was her leg, she still tried to move..

It was only half way to her room when she lost balance and was about to fall..She was prepared to receive a kiss on her bum from the floor, but that never happened.. She opened her closed eyes only to find herself being hold by a tensed JB..

"Why didn't call me?? Your foot is not properly healed.. Where do you wanna go??"

"I-I didn't wanted to call you as you were so stressed last night..And I'm used to do everything on my own.. I was just going to my room to freshen up..You can go and complete your sleep.."

JB was kinda stunned hearing A GIRL refusing his help when it's visible that she needs help..He was also surprised at himself as he also panicked when he didn't find Soomin beside him few minutes ago..

"You can't move this way.. My sleep is complete.. So I'm taking you to your room.." saying this he carried her to her room...

After freshening up, Soomin and Jaebeom came downstairs and went straight to the kitchen..

"Sit here like a behaved young lady.. Don't move around.." saying that JB went to make some breakfast for them..

Soomin was already quite embarrassed due to all the things happened since she entered this house..When JB was engaged in cooking, she was feeling bad for him as he had to do everything himself..

Soomin was sitting hanging her head low, that's when JB popped up in front of her.. He watched her behaving weirdly.. He wasn't sure why was he doing all the things like helping her or doing this and that..Though he was a flirt, but he never helped or gave hands to anyone else..He always finds it troublesome..

"What happened?? Are you feeling anything like headache or pain on your ankle??"he asked while examining her bandages..

"No..It's just that I'm feeling guilty.. You are doing everything and I'm sitting here by myself.."she replied in a low tone..

"It's okay..When you get well, you can cook.."

"Okay.. I can ensure you that I'm not a bad cook.." she replied enthusiastically..

JB smiled a little..Though he didn't want to show, but he was enjoying her company..After the breakfast, they settled themselves on the drawing space in front of the TV..It was awkwardly silent..So Soomin took the initiative to start a conversation as the silence was killing her..

"So what's your favourite pastime?? I can guess that it might be music.." she asked with a forced smile..But she could only receive a blank stare from the opposite, she turned back to the TV..

"Yes..I love music..Listening them calms me down as that's what I need the most every single day.."

"Oh~ ha ha!! Great.." Soomin replied awkwardly with a smile..

"Why are asking these?? Are you trying to hint something?? But wasn't it only 4 days before you screamed at me saying you were not interested in me.." JB said with a smirk..

"Uh~ It's not like that.. I just asked you cause I can't stand silence for too long.. And as we are forced living together, don't you think becoming friends is a good option..I mean I can give a golden opportunity to be my friend.."Soomin replied in one breath..

"So What's your favourite hobby??" JB asked after a long time after thinking this and that..But one thing was sure that he was thankful that Soomin took the first step..

"Uh!! Mine!! I love designing.. Dresses, bags, shoes, accessories etc..I love decorating them..Doing DIY.. And most important..Music.. I love music too.. They helps me to keep breathing.."

JB smiled a little watching her talking like a 5 yrs old..

"Aren't you always busy?? How did still manage time for your all those hobbies??"