I had an ensuite. But Luciano's was much bigger and he wasn't in his room, so why not use it?

He wouldn't care. Or maybe he would and a part of me wanted to spite him after that order he gave me last night. His deep voice still grazed my ear. Rough fingertips left imprints on my face, as did the way he said it - with complete confidence as if he was ready to make it rain blood.

Asshole. I hoped this pissed him off, especially when I wrapped a tiny towel around my body before stepping out. Surprise surprise, Luciano was in his room and on the phone. He was pacing around, and only gave me a dark side glance.

Beads of water rolled off of my skin. My arms clutched the towel against my body, and that was when I realised how wrong this was.

I was marrying his brother in 3 days. Yet here I was standing half naked in my brother-in-law's bedroom motivated by a thrill - the flicker of electricity I felt whenever I did stuff like this. Whenever I tried pushing him to his limit.

I wondered if he would ever give in. He once said if he did he wouldn't stop until he burned me to ashes. A shiver erupted at the base of my spine. I didn't exactly know what that meant, and I don't think I ever will.

He bluntly ended his conversation on the phone and tossed it onto his bed, his eyes meeting mine with indifference. His hands slid into his pockets as he faced me. I could already hear what was going through his mind - what a little whore.

"Remind me why the fuck you're in my bedroom."

"To use your shower?" I placed my cherry shampoo and soap on the dresser as if this was my room. When I met his eyes again, our gaze never broke. I waited for him to dare look down, for those eyes to flicker away from mine for just a second, but he didn't.

He kept his eyes on mine like I wasn't in just a towel, and suddenly I became determined to change that. Standing in Luciano's presence, walking away wasn't enough. That carnal, less sane part of me wanted something more - a reaction. A crack in the stone that covered him. "Not a fan of people taking your space?"

"You got it."

"Why? In case anyone stabs you?"

"Sure."

"And what would you do if I stabbed you?"

"I'd like it. Now get out."

My mouth opened. Did he just- what?

It took a few moments for me to realise what he just said, and a smirk tipped my lips. "You'd like it huh?" He only reacted to it by leaning against the dresser, amusement playing in his eyes.

I slowly stepped towards him, and my finger trailed over his tie. He was fully dressed for work, with a white shirt, black tie and pants. His hands were leaned against the dresser, and I couldn't help but look at them. They were covered in blood, and somehow that turned me on. What had he just done to have somebody else's blood on his hands?

His body tensed when I tugged him a little closer with his tie. "Maybe I might just do it handsome."

A low chuckle escaped him. It was dark, and deep, and licked at my stomach in an unforgettable way. "Go ahead, I'll give you a head start."