"Well Roman can tell that to me himself." She looks at the door, "You're wanted."

"First lesson." I hear Roman say.

I turn around, shocked to see him actually up here. "Adequate torturing methods to get what you want. Come on." He steps out of the way.

I look at her, seeing she was fighting with herself for a moment. Then i pull her up off the seat, "where's your pretty pink gun?"

She walks to her nightstand and opens the drawer, pulling out her shiny gun. "Seriously?" She looks at Roman.

"Just don't fuck it up." He walks away.

She looks at me, eyes wide with surprise.

"Come on, put some warmer clothes on, the barn gets cold."

She throws a sweater on and a pair of sweatpants and puts the gun in her pocket. I lead her downstairs, let her put on her sneakers and then walk her out. The sky was turning a darker blue and she looked at it as we make our way over to the barn.

Roman was leaning against the wall, looking at the guy hung up beside one of his brothers.

He won't kill Rocco, he favoured Rocco. He's going to wait until Rocco breaks— which he knows he will.

"Give me your gun." Roman holds his hand out.

She takes the gun out of her pocket and gives it to Roman, "Be careful with this." He starts loading it for her, "I put six bullets in here, i'll let you take care of what to do. If you get the information we need in." He looks up at the bloody clock hanging from the wall, "Thirty minutes, i'll let you move on to lesson two."

She nods her head, "Thank you."

"Do you know how to use one of these?" He places the loaded gun in her hand.

She does know how to use one, because she shot the floor.

"Good, next time try and aim for someone." He leans back against the wall.

She doesn't even hesitate to walk up the guy. He was unfamiliar looking to me, Mexican i think.

"What's your name?" She asks, sliding her gun in her pocket. "My names Arabella."

Roman and I lock eyes for a second, that is not how it usually goes.

"You know, when you were dancing it had been the highlight of my week." She sits on the floor, looking up at the guy like a student does to a teacher. "They're assholes."

"Tell me about it." The guy says, blood drooling from his mouth.

"Right? Especially blondie." She shakes her head.

What an odd way to gather information.

"Anyways, what's your name so i can forever remember the guy that made my week a little better." She smiles up at him.

He smirks.

The guy fucking smirks.

Roman pushed himself off the wall but i push him back. "Let her." I whisper.

"Juan." The guy says, losing himself in Arabella.

"Oh Mexico? I've always wanted to go to Mexico but my papa said no." She stands up, "He thinks i would get kidnapped."

"You would." Juan says, still mesmerised by her.

"Is that why you're here?" She looks into his eyes, fluttering hers.

What a clever girl.

"Not you." Juan smiles again, "Asher Reid."

"Asher's a big guy, you wouldn't get him." She raises her hand and wipes something off his cheek. "You'd need more to get Asher."