This was it. The moon animatronic was ready to throw you out the window.

They have been watching you trying to force two puzzle pieces that clearly don't fit together for the past hour and a half.

They tried to tell you that it wasn't the right piece, but you insisted that you just had to keep forcing it in.

You finally gave up and asked the animatronic for help.

"Ok fine. Moony, help me! Where am I going wrong here? Tell me where I'm going wrong."

"I think it started from birth honestly. It's where it allll started going downhill." they deadpanned.

"No, I actually had quite a pleasant birth! I remember it like it was yesterday." You retorted back.

"That's because it wasn't that long ago."

"You know, sometimes you sound like you think you're smarter than everyone else."

"It's just that I'm surrounded by idiots."

"Oh yeah?! Well-" you stopped talking when you felt something coming up your throat.

You started coughing and hitting your chest, trying to get rid of something that was clogging your airway.

The moon was about to ask what was wrong but-

* C O U G H *

After one final cough, some of the rhinestones that were used to bedazzle your face flew out and landed on the animatronic's garments, making their eyes narrow in disgust.

"Gross."

You wiped the saliva running down your chin and looked at the shiny artificial gemstone on their clothes.

"My bad, bestie. At least you look good."

"I'd rather be disassembled than have spit-covered rhinestone on me." They said and left to clean themselves up. 

You decided to leave them alone for the rest of the night since they deal with your bullshit every other night and you wanted to give them a break. Plus, it had been a while since you had spent one-on-one time with the other animatronics.

You entered Gator Golf and saw Monty leaning on the catwalk railings, and he looked like he was thinking about something.

"Hey, Monty!" you yelled for his attention. The gator lifted up his shades and looked down to find who called him and spotted you with a bag of hotdogs in your hand.

"Wanna blow up some hotdogs in the microwave one by one?" 

"HELL YEAH!" The animatronic exclaimed as he jumped down from the catwalk and landed on the ground in front of you without a scratch on him.

"Fucking hell, man. That was cool and all, but couldn't you have just taken the stairs..."
.

.

.

You two were laughing like idiots as you both watched every hotdog you placed in the microwave explode.

Monty thought now was the perfect opportunity to ask you something that had been on his mind for a while.

"Hey Y/N, do you have a type?"

"Wha- I dunno man, I'm probably an O negative... or maybe it was positive."

"What?"

"Huh? Aren't you asking about my blood type?"

"No! I mean do you have a type of guy you're into?" you grabbed another hotdog to put in the microwave before responding.