Chap. 5

"Excellent work, everyone. Phase two of the exam will occur here, in Biska Forest Park. Then, I shall take my leave. Best of luck to all of you.", then the examiner proceed to walk back to the forest, while the big metal gate opens.

" will all the applicants who passed the first phase, please enter? Welcome. I'm Menchi, the second phase examiner.", the feminine voice, now, known as the voice of the next examiner, comes from a sofa in front of the main door to a mansion.

On the sofa, was a woman with aqua hair and green eyes, she was using short clothes and high boots. Behind her was a huge man seated on the ground. He had dark hair and eyes, with a long sleeve t-shirt in a pastel yellow colour, dark green pants and shoeless.

"And I'm Buhara, the other examiner."

Glancing around you could see many counters with a lot of cooking tools.
Then you calculate that the second phase was cooking, something obvious just by looking around.

Then out of nowhere a sound can be heard, it sounded like someone was hella hungry.

You could hear murmurs of some of the people around you asking what was that.

"You must. E hungry.", "I'm starving..."
You hear the examiner's conversation.
Same..., you thought.

"There you have it. Phase two will involve...cooking!"

With that, some started arguing with Menchi about the phase be about cooking.
And when she said that's because they were gourmet hunters, most started laughing and making fun of it.

"So, Gourmet hunters, what are we supposed to make?", someone asked.

"Buhara.", Menchi called, annoyed by the people making fun of gourmet hunters.

"The required ingredient is pork. You're free to use meat from any species of Biska Forest pigs. You must use the cooking facilities here to prepare the pork. And you only pass if we both find it delicious."

"And we will evaluate more than just the taste. Don't underestimate the intricacies of cooking. Got it? When we've both eaten our fill, the exam will end.", Menchi finished the explanation.

"We got it, we got it. Let's just start.", the same dude from before said.

"Then the second phase exam begins now!", Buhara declared with a smile while we hit his belly to make a gong sound.

With that, everyone started running away to the forest. While you walked normally in the same direction.

As you are looking for some pig you feel the clown's presence.
Oh God...why me?

"My, my. I thought I said to wait for me before, my dear~."
"...", you continue walking, to make some distance between you two.

There was nobody around, yet the trees have ears. So you wanted to maintain things quiet.

Weird sounds come behind you and Hisoka, and as you turn around to face who was there, you feel another familiar presence.

"Look at this~. I was expecting to talk alone with your little puppeteer~."

"What are you doing here?", Illumi in his disguise, stood there, looking directly at you.
"..."

The both of you stood there staring at one another, while Hisoka was watching excitedly.

The little staring context was put to an end as a group of big carnivorous pigs come running at you all.

The pink big pigs with their large, stout noses that were used to send away whatever was in front of them, come running at where you were.