"So you don't mind me fucking her?" Asher says, an eyebrow raised.

"If i did, we both know you'd be dead."

I change myself and when i'm done, Arabella was holding onto Luca as she fixed her heels. She was wearing a baby blue silk dress, a bow hanging between her breasts, her nipples hard under the material, the straps were thin, she wasn't wearing a bra.

It was short, and she looked fucking hot. "We're staying the night, do you have a change of clothes?"

"I do." Asher calls from behind me, her blue designer bag in his hands.

Her heels clicked off the floor as she leaves the house with Luca's hand in hers.

I follow behind them, Asher behind me.

My driver Vincent opens the door for her and she sits in the back, sliding to the middle seat.

I went to open the passenger door but Asher pushes me away.

So i had to sit beside Arabella.

She was squashed between Luca and I, "Can i use your phone?" She looks at him.

"What happened to yours?" I ask.

"Dropped it in the pool." She grabs Luca's phone and goes to Youtube, his youtube was full of fucking beauty bloggers.

She sits with the phone playing in the background for the entire drive, some girl on the screen talking about makeup.

The hotel was coming together nicely, opening date is soon. She gets out of Luca's side but the press was here.

I walk around the car, threading her fingers through mine. "What are you doing?" She looks up at me, eyes big and brown.

"Press."

"You give a fuck about your reputation?" She scoffs.

"No, i give a fuck about Luca's and business will be bad if people see my wife cozying up to him so stop complaining." I pull her away, the cameras flashing.

I thought she would thrive on the attention, she didn't. She seemed nervous. Her hand was sweating in mine, she kept her head down and her heels clicked quickly to keep up with my long strides.

The butler holds the door open for us and once we're in, she pulls her hand away from mine. I pull her back into me, "If the press is here it means they're scattered around the building." I tap her chin, getting her to look up at me. "Don't make me excuse myself so i can spank you in the restroom."

Her eyes glisten at my threat.

I feel my lips tug in to a smile.

"You like it?"

"Stop." She frowns.

"Dirty girl." I tap her chin three times, "If you're a good girl for me, i'll reward you."

"We're not shooting a porno here." Luca's hand clasps my back, "Come on."

I smirk at Arabella, continuing to walk but she tugs on my hand. I face her, "If I'm naughty will you do it in the bathroom?"

God she needs to stop before i bust in my pants.

"Are you requesting something?" I lower my voice.

"Find out for yourself." She keeps her chin tilted to the ground as we pass photographers and reporters.

Asher and I stand to the side while Luca gets interviewed by journalists and all the other shit, "So is he like... famous?" Arabella asks.

"Yes, he's a successful businessman." Asher answers.