The Morning After

TW: Smut

I slept peacefully that night. That was until Cherry's alarm went off, blaring loudly and causing us to jolt awake. My head was pounding and my eyes felt puffy from crying. Cherry untangled herself from me before hitting her alarm until it stopped. I rubbed my eyes, trying my best to wake myself up a little but to no avail. I yawned as I turned to Cherry. Despite a long sleep, she still looked as flawless as she did at night. She smiled gently at me, though there was an almost undetectable hint of nervousness behind it. However, I ignored it, simply smiling back before lifting myself off the warm bed. 

"Morning," Cherry mumbled.

"Morning," I replied, voice still raspy from the lack of sleep.

 A small smile started to form as a remembered what had happened the night before. God, I never thought I'd be here. I basked in the calmness of the moment, bliss being the only thing I felt.

But as per usual, it didn't last long as I remembered what had gone down the night before. 

Last night, Pony was missing. He might've been home, though. There was no reason to worry. Ponyboy wasn't the type to run away and not tell anyone. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Cherry calling my name.

"Y/N," she repeated.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Do you think it was a mistake?" she asked shyly.

"What?"

"Last night, Cherry clarified, "what we did."

"Do you think it was a mistake?" I asked, sass clear in my tone.

"I have a boyfriend, Y/N," she said.

"Yeah, I know. But I've seen the way he treats you, Cherry, the way he treats everyone. He talks to you like you're below him. And don't get me started on how he treats people like me-" I began.

"What exactly is 'people like you?' Huh? Your asshole brother or another one of the drunk greasers who beats people up for fun. Just because you didn't have money growing up doesn't give you guys the excuse to go around treating everyone like a punching bag. It doesn't give you the right to villanize Bob. You don't know him the way I do," she yelled angrily.

"That might be true, Cherry, but the fact of the matter is that the only person Bob didn't treat wrong was himself. Just because he was nice to you a quarter of the time doesn't mean he was good to you. You deserve better," I retaliated.

"Are you better?" she questioned, hands crossed over her chest.

"I think so, yeah," I answered smugly.

"God, Y/N, you are so," she began, frustration evident in her voice, "We're girls, for crying out loud. It would never work. What they'd do to us is ten times worse than whatever Bob ever did to anyone."

"Well I didn't plan on walking around with my lips latched onto your neck or anything," I joked, Cherry smiling a bit.

"We can take it slow, keep it private," I suggested, taking her hands into my own. 

"I- I don't know, Y/N," she said unsurely, "I've never done this before."

"Hey, I promise you, it'll be okay," I assured, pulling her into a hug.

She buried her head into the crook of my neck, her soft red hair brushing up against my face. She pulled away, only to look at me before smashing her lips into mine and throwing her arms around me. I smiled into the kiss as we fell backwards onto the bed, her now on top of me. In one swift motion, I flipped her onto the bottom, a small squeal coming from her. 

"Do you want to?" I asked.

Without saying anything, Cherry nodded, eyes full of lust as she pulled off her floor-length nightgown. I let myself graze over her figure, bringing my hands up to her breasts, massaging them gently before kissing her again. This time the kiss was more intense, the innocence and hesitation from our first now gone. I began to kiss down her chest, planting some on her boobs before popping one in my mouth, swirling my tongue around her erect nipple. I continued to move down, hooking my fingers onto the sides of her underwear before pulling it down slowly. She quickly kicked them off into a corner of her bedroom as I smirked at her desperation. 

I pushed her legs open and began to kiss up her thigh. I brought my hand back up to her breast, massaging it again. Cherry threw her head back, a small moan following as I worked my way up. She was already soaking and it dripped onto her bedsheets, a cocky smirk making its way to my face. I took my free hand and put my thumb over her sensitive clit and began to make circles with my thumb, eliciting a much louder moan from the red-head. I entered her with my fingers, pumping them and curling them to cause her to feel things she'd never felt before. She continued to moan and mumble profanities as sweat formed on her forehead.

When I felt her clench around my fingers, I pulled out. An annoyed sigh left Cherry's lips as she panted.

"Y/NNNNN," she whined.

"Hold on," I smiled.

I lowered myself so my head was between her legs before beginning to eat her out. As she came closer and closer to her orgasm, her moans became louder, filling the room. She began to mumble my name over and over again, begging for more. Soon after, she came, a sigh of bliss and relief coming from Cherry. The fluid soaked the area and some of the bedsheets. I lapped it up happily before propping myself up on top of Cherry and placing a long kiss on her lips.