Han Lue x Reader

Finally a Han imagine and this was requested by RoyalQB

Plot/Summary: Enemies to lovers

You're P.O.V
I found myself furiously going up against one of the best racers...(ahem, i mean the best street racer) Han Lue.

I hated him with my guts and he hated me. Well i didn't hate him to begin with but I started hating him because he was so rude to me and making snarky comments and just hating me for no reason.

I revv my engine look to my left and see Han doing the same thing and looking at me.

The person gave a 'go' gesture and we both raced off.

I hold my stare on the road as I grip my steering wheel and speeding up and Han sees this and does it to.

He came up next to me and smirked "your really keen on winning against me babe"

My eyes widened a bit but I still kept my eyes on the road "Ugh your so full of yourself Han" I said disgusted.

"Aww c'mon babe don't be like that" he said smiling

"Stop calling me babe" I said and then I hit my NOS and speed past him and over the line for our last lap.

Altough I have to admit, I kinda like when he calls me babe...

Han's POV
God I loved teasing her, she's so cute when she's flustered...Stop it Han, you hate her, i have for ages.

But why do I feel this way about her, my heart fluttering everytime I hear her, see her.

Fuck...I like her..No Love her.

You're POV
Why do I feel this way about him, like I want to kiss that stupid smile he does towards me, off his face.

Shit...I think I'm in Love with him.

Suddenly as I round the corner and my car flips multiple times.

Time went in slow motion and all I remember before blackness overcame me  was someone screaming my name.

Hans POV
I see Y/N'S car flips multiple times and I stop and get out and scream her name.

"Y/N!!"I fall on my knees as I pick her up from the car and lay her down on the road

People came rushing over and I yelled "Someone get an ambulance".

Hot tears spilled down my cheeks as I wispear "I'm sorry I have been a dick to you Y/N, i just didn't know how to control my feelings and they made me act out, I actually Love you..I'm sorry, this is my fault"

More tears fell as I let go all of my emotions I had been carrying for so long.

The ambulance finally came and they loaded her in and I ran to her but was stopped by one of the medics.

"Sir, only family of Ms L/N can go with her in the ambulance"

"I am family" I replied

"Oh, and who might you be to Her" the medic asked me.

"I'm.. " I look at Y/N and back at the medic "I'm her Husband"

"Oh, I see, well you can get in then" the Medic said

I smile before getting in and sitting beside Y/N and holding her hand.

You're POV
I woke up immediatly being blinded by bright lights.

"What happened" I questioned And then it hit me "Oh yeah"

I looked beside me to my right and see han fast asleep.

I giggled, he was adorable...dang Y/N..you got it bad for this man.

Han Began to stir awake he finally opened his eyes and stared at me.

"Y/N!" He jumped and hugged me tightly.

I froze, my so called "Enemy" was hugging me.

I pulled back and Han frowned "what's wrong"

I scowl at him "don't you hate me"

He sighs "Y/N, I never hated you"

You look at him with wide eyes "then why are you always so mean to me"

"Because I'm in Love with you" he said looking down.

I cup his face and we lean in and our lips press together.

It was slow and gentle and Han ran his hand trough your hair.

You pull away "I love you too han"

He smiles "Maybe once you get out of hospital, we could try to be a couple"

I laugh "I would like that"

*Timeskip*
I got out of hospital and me and Han made it official and we have never been better.

Everyone has been incredibly supportive.

Me and Han now find it funny how we hated each other so much only to end up in love.

Now a year and a half later we are engaged.

I have never been happier to have this life with Han.

If you told me 1 year and a half/2 years ago that I would be with Han, I would have thought you were crazy.

But I guess things are meant to be.

There you go, sorry it took so long, this is Kinda short but I did My best

The Next request I have is underway