Dom Toretto X Brian O'Conner

(This Imagine  is about to get Awesome)

Dom Stared at Brian Trying to keep himself from Blushing. Why is Dom blushing you ask? Well he had a HUGE crush ON Brian O'Conner!

Dom loved Everything about Brian, from his hair to his eyes, what was not to love about Brian.

"Dom" Brian said but Dom was to Zoned out to hear him. Brian sighed and shouted his name again "DOM!".

This was enough to bring Dom back from Dom zoning out. Brian looked at him.

"Hey Dom you alright" Brian asked him.

Dom blushed "Yeah Yeah I'm good" he said putting his head down in embarrassment.

"You were staring at me werent you?" Brian said.

"I-i-i" Dom Stuttered

Brian smirked and walked away. Dom looked up 'DAMN THAT ASS' he thought Blushing as he watched Brian walk away from him. Brian turned back and Dom looked down but Brian had caught him.

Brian's POV
As I walked away, i could feel Dom staring at my ass. I turn and unfortanatly, for him I caught him before he looked down possibly blushing. I blush too.

I really liked Dom more than a friend and hoped that one day we would settle together. I than knew Dom probably liked letty still.

Mia knew about my Crush on her brother and encouraged me to tell him my feelings. But I never did.

I continue walking until I get into my car. I turn to Dom "Bye dom" I say

"Bye Brian" he says back.

I got into my car and drove off Home. I had finally made it back to my place got out of the car and unlocked my door.

I got in and closed the door before making my way over to the couch and Flopping down sluggisly.

I turn on the tv and put on a Random show before Grabbing snacks. I hear a knock on the door and I stopped what I was doing to answer.

I opened the door too see Dom. I blush and say "C-Come in".

Dom walks in and I shut the door as he turns to me "Brian i have to tell you something".

I grew nervous, what did he want to tell me? Was it good was it bad? I was about to find out.

"Yeah Dom go ahead" I told him.

"Brian, I can't take it not being around you. I can't deal that you are so Kind and helpful."

I look at him "What do you mean Dom"

"I Love you Brian O'Conner"

I didn't have time to respond when he crashed his lips to Mine. Dom made me press my back again st the wall kissing me hard.

He then picked me up and walked into the kitchen living me up o to the counter.

We broke apart for air before reconnecting our lips. We moaned in pleasure and Dom grabbed my Jacket taking it off.

I tugged onto his shirt And he took it off. I grinned and he took mines off. I ran a hand on his fine ab's.

He then took me into my bedroom where we had alot of fun (I will not go into detail 😌)

An hour later we were laying on the bed panting and I said "I love you too Dominic Toretto"

^Time skip^
I was driven by Mia to help bring Down the plane. Letty,Dom and Hobbs were on the plane already.

I climbed on top of the car with the Titanium Cable gun and shot on the target spot.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed as Mia kept driving.

A little while later I saw Hobbs and Letty Jump out of the plane but not Dom.

"DOM!" I heard Letty Shout. I began to panic. He had gone after Owen.

I couldn't lose Dom, I loved him so Much and I don't know what I do with out him. He completes me.

The Plane caught on fire and I had little hope Dom Survived but I saw a car. It was Dom and I smiled.

But then his car began to roll over repeatedly and it disappared behind the plane. The plane then exploded and i watch in horror. Everyone else skidded to a stop and me and Mia got out of the car.

I watch the plane burn and I Burst into tears. I had lost my Lover, The Team lost a friend and Mia lost her Brother.

I felt Numb, I didn't know what to do anymore. I couldn't do it anymore. My other half is now gone. I'm now incomplete.

I felt myself faint from crying But Mia was quick to grab me before i fell. She hugged me crying as well.

Before long I looked up to see a figure walking trough the Burning Plane. When the figure got closer I could see it was Dom!

Everyone smiled with tears stains on their face and Dom smiled as he made his way toward us.

He came over to me but I ran and hugged him.

"Baby you scared me, i thought i lost You" I said crying.

"Well I'm here now so it's ok" Dom soothed hugging me.

I pulled away from the hug wiping away remaining tears and look up at him.

He smiled before pressing his lips to mine in a passionate kiss in our months  we have been together.

I reciprocated by kissing back even harder. Dom grinned and we pulled away.

Dom spoke up "I just want to do something"

I look at him "What is it?"

"Brian, I love you with every fibre of being and I want to spend the rest of my life with you"

Dom got Down on one knee and pulled out a small box. I teared up

"So Brian O'conner, Will you Marry Me?" Dom asked

I cried "Yes I will Marry you Dominic Toretto".

We kissed again and we hugged for long time with our friends celebrating our engagement.

I have found my happily ever After with the man I love and I'm enjoying every bit of it.