Magdalene (Queenie) x Female! reader

(I wrote the 1st paragraph in the car so bear with me the spelling)

Request for justabatbat

You had been part of Dom Toretto's crew and had been on the chase from the Shaw Brothers, Owen and Deckard (discluding Hattie). Eventually they were hired by their mother to save dom's son from Cipher.

Overtime you had met their mother Magdalene aka Queenie. She was really sweet and she seemed to really care  about you (more than her 3 kids).

One day while you were visiting her, you began to feel feelings for her. It started when you began to talk to her about done son being Kidnapped by Cipher. For some reason, you found her quite hot when she talked very seriously and it would give you butterflies.

However you didn't know that she had the same feeling in her stomach when she was around you. You two obviously didn't tell eachother about you feeling towards one another. But you wanted to tell her so bad how much you love. Same goes for her.

But then she went to prison for a reason you didn't know yet. It upset you because you were planning on telling her that you loved her. You remember going home and crying into your pillow.

It was another day for you to visit magdalene and have a catch up  since you were busy for the past year. You change into a pair of skinny jeans/ pants (whatever you feel comfortable in) and curled your long/short (H/C) and grabbed your car keys and drove to the prision.

You got to your destination and turned off the car and walked through the police station. You saw Magdalene waiting for you and when she heard your footsteps she turned her head up and smiled at you. You smiled back sat down and grabbed the speaker phone.

"How have you Queenie"you said calling her by her nickname

"Good, and how are you" she said

"Good, been kicking some ass, nearly died a couple times, all that good stuff" you said sarcastically laughing

Magdalene laughed and said " That does sound fun, also how are my boys"

"Their good" you smiled

"That's good" she said

You stared at eachother For awhile until you accidently slipped out an "I love you".

Your eyes went and you clapped you hand over you mouth and turned away from her tearing up. Great! You just said that to her.

She smiled and said "I love you too".

Did you just here that correctly...yep you did. You screamed happily inside but kept it cool on the outside. You turned back to her and went "thanks, but I think my talk time is almost up so I gotta go" you said.

"Bye" She said

"Bye" you said and ended the call.

You went home and then screa
med happily into your pillow. SHE TOLD YOU SHE LOVED YOU!

The end