How to make this as not-awkward as possible, as told by (Y/n) (L/n), step one: Make it awkward. "Forgive me for walking in on you, sir, I didn't mean to impede on your... Personal time."

"No, it's- it's fine, I shouldn't have been-- I'm sorry."

"Please, don't be, I promise it's ok, really. But you could've just asked?" The way you said it, while it should've been a statement, came out more like a question, as if you yourself weren't even sure of what your answer might've been. 

"No, I could never. I'm sorry, really, regretfully sorry. I hope you can forgive me for this?"

"Mister Doppio, I guarantee you, this isn't as serious as you're making it." At this point he was just dragging it out. "If you want, how about we find a better one for you? I mean, you could've picked a better one, the red clashes with your hair."

"I didn't want to ruin any of your good ones, given I can be a bit of an oaf." He murmured. "I just-- I always wondered what it was like to wear one, and you always looked so nice in them, and I thought I could just try it one time to see if I liked it or not.."

"And there's no shame in that! So please stop apologizing, I already told you it's fine; How about we find you something better to wear? A burgundy one would look much better."

"Really?"

"Of course, I can't just let you form an opinion on something when you didn't even do it right! C'mon, let's go see what I have in your size- We can have a fashion show!"

------

Now, it was Doppios turn to feel like he was on drugs. 

Honestly, you've never moved so fast in your life, as far as he could tell. What was once a simple try-on experience, turned into a full on spree of excitement when he finally admitted he liked cross-dressing, to an extent.

An extent, he made sure to emphasize, an emphasis you blatantly ignored as you snatched him by the wrist and dragged him to the car. He's pretty sure you ran a few red lights on your way to the mall.

Seven bags hang off your arms in varying weights, nearly to the point of cutting off circulation hadn't you managed to get used to the feeling over the years. The clock continued to tick, never really telling how long Doppio had been there, or when the time would come that he could leave. He's convinced he's in limbo.

"This one over here has the best hand bags, we can find one to match your new denim skirt! And then that one at the far end has the cutest tops, both men and women, so you can take your pick from whichever!"

He blindly nodded along, it's all just static to him anyways. He wonders, is this how he's going to die? Will he pass on to the next life in the middle of a Prada? 

The endless walking had chewed his legs numb, and he was sure he was ready to collapse the moment he realized he'd been shopping with you for nearly five hours. Five. Hours.

"(Y/n)? If I may ask, how are you paying for all of this?" In the beginning, he was so set on declining you treating him to so much, he didn't even take a moment to wonder how you'd manage it when he finally gave in.

"Cioccolata gave me his card." You said plainly, as if Doppio's jaw wasn't meant to drop to the floor. 

"He what!"

"Yeah, and don't worry, he's fine with it. I think."

"You think!?"

"I mean, he didn't seem mad when I went and spent the same amount on a few dresses. I'll make it up to him if he gets upset."

Doppio takes a moment to eye the receipts.
One word. Yikes. 

"I don't know how you're going to make up all of this."

"I'll find a way." You say, pulling him into the next store.

 He's sure you will, and that it'll be easier than you think. After all, he wasn't really lying about finding one of your skirts on Cioccolata's desk.

-----------

FILIA YOU SPOIL ME TOO MUCH

EVERYON

E

LOOK

AT THIS

LOOK AT IT

LEGIT HAS ME SHAKING AND CRYING ITS SO GOOD

AND TWO???????????/

PRETTY MUCH SHIT MYSELF WHEN I SAW THEM

THESE ARE SO BEAUTIFUL

EVERYONEPLEA SE GO CHECK OUT @FiliaGrunge  WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE HER ART AND WRITING IS SO AMAZING PLS GO SUPPORT HER

IN LVOE W YOU BABEY

ANYWAYS SORRY FOR THE ALTE UPDATE LIFE KINDA NUTS RN

LOVE YALL

SEE YOU HOPEFULLY SOON

STAY SAFE<3