She shuts me up by smashing her lips on mine, i guide my hand to between her legs and pull away when i feel her damp panties, "Have you been turned on this entire time?" I rub on her through the thin material.

She licks her lips, "You turn me on."

"Mutual." I take her lips on mine again. She lifted her hips without me telling her too and i pull down the thin material thongs, then get impatient that they didn't come down properly due to the position we were in and ripped the corner of them.

She moans into my mouth, i push her closer to me, gripping her ass underneath that dress she was wearing.

"Would you be mad if i ripped this?" I kiss her neck. Roman had left her with fucking hickey galore, which surprised Luca and I because the fucker hasn't ever left marks. The only marks he left costed a persons life. They're healed now, after the two fucking weeks Roman has been away. Fresh for my marks.

"No." She rolls her hips on mine. We both swallow each other's sounds and i grip the dress with both of my hands, each side of her boobs. and then i rip down the middle.

Her breasts hang loosely, that fucking bar shining in the light.

I hungrily take her pierced nipple into my mouth and graze my teeth over the bar.

She holds my head down, pulling the dress above her hips.

I look at the small bundle of hair laying on top of her pussy, "Beautiful." I mummer, showing attention to her other tit as well.

She rubs on me through my crotch, when i rumble on her tit, she takes it upon herself to unzip my pants and free me from the fucking restraint.

And when she does, her eyes go wide and her jaw drops, her body stiffening. "Dear lord." She mutters, running her finger down along the piercing through my crown.

She does the same thing with the bar on the underside of my shaft and then gasps again when she holds my cock in her hands and looks at the one close to my balls. "Did they hurt?"

"No, but even if they did i wouldn't care." I twist her nipple in my fingers, "I like pain."

"Inflicting it or-"

"Both." I use my finger to see how wet she was. She was drenched.

"You don't need a rubber." She slowly wraps her hand around my cock, "Does it feel different?"

"Sit on my dick and find that out for yourself."

I try and not spill all over her as she raises on her knees and slowly guides herself down onto my cock.

Warm. She was so fucking warm and wet, i slid in with hardly any foreplay. She clenched which caused my cock to jerk.

She moans once she sits on my hips, "Fuck, you can." She closes her eyes, "My god that feels amazing."

I let her roll around on my hips, merely for the fact her sounds alone became my favourite fucking sound. She's a sweet moaner, not annoying. She wasn't high pitched and fake, she whimpered.

She begged.

I attach my mouth back onto hers, helping her move her hips for her to get the full experience. She moans into my mouth.

She was tight around me, clenching to relax but it only drove me crazy. I'm surprised i've held on this long.

"I can feel you twitching." She kisses behind my ear.

"I'm holding on for dear life here, tián xīn." I leave a sloppy kiss over her neck. God this is feeling so good i'm suddenly switching to fucking Chinese.

She breathes heavily, her pretty chest raising. She clenched harder, letting out a loud scream. Yeah, people are avoiding this room, they know full rightly what's happening.

"Asher i'm close." She rests her forehead on my shoulder. Thank the fucking heavens.

I grunt a little when she takes control and starts rolling on my hips again. Jesus.

I throw my head back, closing my eyes shut and raising my hand to squeeze her breast, she moans out my name loudly when she down, coming with a small shake and her legs trembling.

I come straight after, letting go, my body jerking up as i release my come into her. "Fuck." I pant, holding her close to me.

She stays situated in my cock as we regain our breath back.

Fuck me im losing control. That's hands down one of the best hookups i've had.

"Well, that was certainly a sight." Romans voice catches me off guard.

She jerks a little, surprised, but i keep her on me.

I look behind me, my eyes following Roman as he walks over, paler than he usually is.

Arabella buries her head in my neck, i look at him, "You get your answers?"

"Yes. Clean all this shit up and both of you meet me in my office-"

"No." Arabella groans, sliding off me which makes us both grunt.

Romans eyes fall to her ripped dress and bare pussy, "No?"

"I'm mad at you." She glares at him, before pulling her dress back over those perfect hips and holding her arm against her chest to cover her tits.

She starts walking up the stairs.

Roman and i watch her like we're hypnotised.

I look back at Roman once a bedroom door closes, "How long we're you standing there?" I tuck myself away.

"Since your pierced cock came into conversation." He glares at me, "How many times?"

"That was the first, she hasn't even kissed Luca." I stand up, "What did you find out?"

"A twenty year old boy did that, goes by the name Cillian McCormac, and he did it because Costa promised him a night with Arabella."

I wonder why the fuck her father would do that.

"He wasn't the only one he promised it to."

"How many?"

"Fifty-three, and counting." He says, his jaw clenched. "And we'll keep getting threats and messages. Because they're all expecting a night with her."

"How many did you kill?"

"Four." He drops his bag, then turns to look at the dresses, "When did she get these?"

"Took her shopping yesterday, she likes dresses."

"Who paid?"

"She did."

"How has she been?" He asks. I don't rub it in his face every so often that i know he's practically in love with the girl, he's trying figure the feelings out himself.

"You should take her do something romantic."

"I don't do romantic-"

"You also don't bruise a girls neck with your kisses, or kill a family member because he touched a girl-"

"My girl." Romans glare could kill a person alone. "She's my girl."

"So do something romantic for your girl." I push his chest, "That's all she fucking wants. Romance."

"She won't get it from me." He walks away, "Katrina, take all that shit up to Arabella's room." He shouts.

Fucking incompetent asshole.

=
=
=
=
=

Asher Reid >>

word count: 1744