chapter 11

'Do you want to taste?' Wanda asks, smiling. I nod. 'Yes, please.'

She grabs one of the chocolate cookies and offers it to me. Eager, I grab it. 'It smells amazing!'

She laughs. 'Try it!'

It tastes like chocolate, loads of chocolate and it's truly the best cookie I've ever eaten.

'Wanda,' I say, holding a hand before my mouth, 'You need to give me the recipe. I need it, for God's sake.'

A smile forms on her face. 'I am happy you like it. Do you want another one?'

I nod eagerly. 'Yes, absolutely!'

Wanda looks up the stairs, and I follow her gaze. Natasha walks down the stairs, looking extremely hot. She is wearing a small black dress that perfectly compliments all her curves. She is purposely ignoring me, but smiling at Wanda. 'Hey, Wanda!'

'Natasha!' Wanda exclaims. 'I made your favourite cookies!'

'Oh?' Natasha says, quickening her steps. 'The chocolate ones?!'

'Yes, those!'

Natasha reaches the table, almost pushes me aside and grabs one of the cookies, stuffing her mouth with it. 'Ah, it's great! I love these!'

'I know!' Wanda says, excited.

'Thanks, Wands. What else are you making?'

Wanda turns around to look at the pans on the gaspits.
'Uh, we've got some soup, steak and as dessert the cookies, but we won't have any dessert if you keep eating them like that.'

I look next to me. What the fuck, how does she eat so fast?! She must have eaten about four in the past twenty seconds!

Natasha smiles apologising. 'Sorry, Wands. I just love these.'

Wanda rolls her eyes playfully. 'I know, Tasha!'

I shoot a quick glance sidewards, just to see Natasha looking at me too, fire burning in her eyes. Yes, I am totally fucked.

'Wanda, I had an idea,' Natasha says suddenly.

Wanda tilts her head a little. 'Oh? Tell me.'

'Since Y/N and Ella sleep here for the night, I thought it would maybe be fun if they participated in training.'

I almost spit out the water I am drinking. Great.

Wanda nods. 'Yeah, that could be a great idea. Have you talked with Steve about it yet?'

'Yes, I did. He said it was okay.'

This keeps getting better and better. Natasha's literally going to torture me. I only hope she won't cut my thumb off.
'Oh, well, great. I suppose you will train with Y/N then, and then can Ella go with Yelena and Kate?'

'Yes, perfect!' Natasha says, looking at me with a smug smile on her face. 'I am sure Y/N will enjoy it.'

Yeah, bitch, me or you?!

'Jarvis,' Wanda says suddenly, 'Could you let the other Avengers know dinner is ready? Natasha, stop eating the cookies!'
Natasha looks up to Wanda, grinning.

'Not funny, we only have twenty left!'
Wow, she's acting like a child when she's around Wanda, and it's really, really cute.

'Okay, let's start,' Steve says, eating a spoon full of soup. 'It's really good, Wanda.' He smiles at her politely.

'Thanks,' she says. He nods at her respectfully.

'Ella,' Natasha says. 'We arranged for you and Y/N to follow training with us tomorrow morning.'