17 | the same mistake

#nowplaying

= Somebody To You - The Vamps =

🔥🔥🔥

I rose to my feet without thinking and ended up dropping the papers I had stacked on my lap. "Shoot," I bent over picking them up and Myungho came to help me.

"It's okay," I insisted but it didn't stop him from helping.

"You can just say thank you," Myungho said while handing a stack back to me. Soon we were done clearing the mess.

I looked at him and slowly retrieved them with an awkward "thanks". When I said goodbye yesterday I didn't think I'd see him again so soon.

Wait, oh my god-

"Are you stalking me?" I squinted my eyes.

His face changed immediately. "What do you take me for?"

A guy I missed five years ago.

I quickly shook that thought off. "What brings you here?"

"That's what I should be asking you," Myungho crossed his arms and studied me from head to toe. "Doesn't seem like you're here for a simple cup of tea or a dance lesson. By the way, did your dancing get better? After all the basics I've taught you?"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms too. "You barely taught me anything. Don't try to give yourself credit."

"I taught you enough to follow simple dance moves. Though I'm not sure if you still can follow..."

"OH please!" I scoffed out loud and tucked my hair behind my ear. "If you ever see me dance... you'd fall so hard for me."

Two seconds later I regretted my words because he didn't refute when I expected him to and we ended up staring silently at each other. Tension filled the air and my cheeks began to blush.

"Y-You're gonna show me some moves one day," he decided out of the blue.

"And why would I do that?"

"Because I don't believe you."

"Do I look like I care?"

"You should, because I believe that some people have no dance talent no matter how hard they try. And you're one of them," he smirked.

"YOU!" I pointed at him but had nothing to fight back with.

Daphne came back in time with a laptop in hand. "Sorry for taking so long, I had a call to take... oh? You're back?" She spoke to Myungho when she noticed him. The three of us were now standing in a triangle.

They exchanged a few casual words that made me confused because... since when were they so close?

I tilted my head and pointed between them. "What's going on? What's this?"

I've got a bad bad feeling...

They faced me and Myungho pointed at her, "she's my boss."