She looks at the bodies, "Not Russians." She bends down, "Irish."

This woman has twenty years on me, if she says it's Irish then it's Irish.

"This here." She picks up the crown tattoo half cut from one of my mens arm, "They're sending a message. They'll go through all of Reign to get to her."

She picks up the other crown tattoo on another arm, all four of their gang tattoos was cut out.

I fold my arms across my chest, "What do the Irish want with her?"

"Well, my ex husband was a nasty piece of work. I have no idea what or who he promised Arabella to." She stands up.

"I'll head to Ireland to tomorrow and question Doyle."

"You're going to leave my daughter the day after your wedding?" She looks at me, eyes wide.

"Yes." I start walking out of the barn, "Rid of the bodies, let their family know." I say to the security guard who nodded his head in response and turned to walk in once we left.

"How is she after the incident with your father?"

"She refuses to sleep on her own, she doesn't hate me too much anymore, she doesn't even go into that room." It's collecting dust now.

"Let her share with you."

"I don't do that, Juliana." I open the door for her.

She pulls a surgical mask on, pushing down the sunglasses that were resting on her hair.

Arabella looked this way, frowning at the sight of me with another woman.

She blinks slowly, scoffs and slowly walks away.

"Arabella." I walk after her.

Juliana grabs my arm, "Tell me when you're going to Ireland, i'll join you."

I nod, pulling my arm away from her and walking up the stairs. The only door closed was Luca's so i walk into there, she was curled up on the bed.

"You could at least have some class, Roman. On my wedding night? Was what i did for you not enough?" She raises her voice.

"Baby it was business, we didn't do anything." I pull the covers off her, scooping her up in my arms. "Don't be so jealous."

"Shut up. Let me go." She tries jumping from my arms but i carry her back into my room, placing her on my bed, "Go away."

"Why are you mad?" I pull the blankets over her.

"Because i woke up and i was alone. I got scared." She admits, "And when i go to find you, you're with a girl."

"Work related." I sit on the edge of the bed.

"Don't bullshit me, Roman. No one dresses that good and does the shit you do. So go away."

I kick the shoes off, laying on top of the blanket and sliding my arms around her waist, "Go to sleep." I kiss her head.

She turns her back to me, "My stomach hurts."

"It will for a while." I take her in cinnamon scent.

"I don't want you to cuddle me." She says quietly, "We're just platonic, i don't want the cuddles."

You've got to be fucking kidding me. Does this woman not understand i'd literally set the fucking world on fire if she asked me? Platonic my ass.

"What do you mean, platonic?" I sit up.

"I mean we simply fuck remember, none of the couple shit." She sits up too, "Where's Luca?"

"You're not sleeping with Luca. Get your ass asleep, one night won't change." I push her shoulder down, wrapping her in my arms.

I wait a couple hours, she sleeps peacefully and then i get out of bed and replace my body with a pillow. I leave the door open as i change into a suit, walking down the stairs. "And it's 6AM, where are you going?" Asher asks, eyes red.

"Ireland. I need you to look after her, and do whatever the fuck she wants." I grab my gun, "You put drugs anywhere near that woman and i'm going to force an overdose on you."

"Man i'm not that stupid." He hits my shoulder.

"When she wakes tell her i'm in Ireland, i'll be home soon."

"You're a dick." He shakes his head, "At least bring her back a fucking present."

"Tell Luca the same shit. I'll be with Juliana." And then i leave.

=
=
=
=
=

Juliana. is low-key a boss bitch

word count: 1296