32

NOW

She does not want to jump into conclusions but it felt weird thinking he might have known her long before she caught him giving out letter.

Does he know that I'm Robert's sister?

I don't know what to think.

Do I really have to ask him on the dinner? Again?

She hesitates to ask him. But then, she texted.

She threw her phone on her bed and ran onto the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Her cheeks feel warm.

When she came back, no respond came.

They kind of expecting you.

Not really kind of. They certainly expect him. She could say they broke up, if he doesn't respond. It's fine.

Stephen came to visit again. He brought a bunch of goodies, including caramel bruleé crème Frappuccino.

"Any update? Have you asked him?" she nodded and answered he haven't replied.

Stephen and Ro worked on their last term paper as their last requirement before graduation. It's been weeks since they are working for this and they are almost finished with it.

Stephen is at the present, working on her station on the living room. While Ro transferred to the kitchen.

They've already finished what Stephen has brought, and now she's preparing her coffee but he hasn't responded yet.

Did something bad happened to him?

Her phone rang.

She rapidly grabs her phone only to disappoint that Thomas is the one calling.

The call ended. He texted. I need to tell you something. He said, then Ro immediately blocks his number.

Her phone rang for a notification.