3

NOW

During weekends, Ro devoted her time for her idea. From time to time, she will be distracted by Stephen's idea of catching the perpetrator of the horrific crime of passion. It's kind of overacting but that's what Stephen described it.

Monday, Ro wasn't a morning person, but she insisted to make her first day of the week, productive. She started her morning with her daily affirmations on mirror. Believe it or not, it is part of her day.

"You are brave, you are great. No matter what people say about you being a cold heart b*tch, it doesn't matter. Well, I don't really hear them say it but... What matters most is you are perfect. Well, almost." She ended it with a smile.

After the daily morning routine. Ro decided to cook her meal, but she was interrupted by a text message.

Ms. Bria

Continue working on your concept. And prepare to pitch by the end of the week, Friday. You don't need to come by the office today until Wednesday, Mr. Devian said.

Thank God it's Monday, Ro thought.

She is almost done with her internship but the preparations for the Fall season came in. Mr. Devian, our boss, announced that as a part of our internship experience, the interns must come up for an idea and pitch in whatever the interns have, to Ms. Bria, her assistant.

Ro feels like a high school girl again, with these big projects. The only difference is, she's currently not in the right mind to come up with a great idea. But so far, she thinks she's doing great.

From morning till afternoon, she spent her time working and polishing her content. At exactly four o'clock, she's finished.

Ro stretched her arms upward to stretch her bones and muscles. She never felt relived until now after hearing her bones cracking due to hours of concentrating in her work. While in the middle of knuckle cracking, someone rang the bell, opens, and closes the door. It must be Stephen.

"Ro! I swear help me not to kill my boss." Stephen said as he entered my apartment, and he's almost crawling. I guess something happened in Outlook Mag. because he's really stressed and tired.

Ro walked into the sink and grab a glass, "What happened Steph?" she pours water on glass and gave it to him.

"We also have the pitch idea thing-y. I almost laugh at you every time I come here but-"

"It's karma bitch." Ro cannot help herself but giggle, which made Steph smile a little. "Oh look at this bitch who's grumpy a while but now-

"Since you laugh, let me raise this again. Let's catch him girl." She looked at her unbelievably. Ro sat in the living room in front of Stephen.

"Seriously? Why don't you finish your idea first? I'm almost done with mine-"

He was astonished, "Lemme see Ro!" Perhaps, he didn't expect Ro to finish the concept after what happened this weekend.

"No. Not yet done, I have to work on my presentation."

The remaining days was consumed for working on Ro's presentation. She did not waste any time to take a chill pill.

Thursday, evening, Ro was preparing dinner.

Earlier, midafternoon, Stephen texted that he would come and visit Ro. They settled to have a take-out dinner, and binge watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Last minute, Stephen cancelled because his boyfriend surprised him on his apartment.

Luckily, Ro bought shrimp yesterday because she was craving for it. She looked for recipes to cook and ended up preparing Cajun Shrimp Alfredo.

As she was waiting for the pasta to be cooked, Ro seasoned the shrimp with Cajun seasoning. After a minute or two, she cooked it, two minutes per side. She set it aside, then she checked for the pasta. Once cooked, she drains the noodles and set it aside too.