𝒕𝒆𝒏 | 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓

Start from the beginning

"Which one? I have two" Lucius said sarcastically.

"It was Cassiopeia!" she said.

"Who gave it to her? If it was the bartender, I swear to-" he was saying until Narcissa cut him off.

"No, it was Bella. She gave it to her, Alecco and Cecilia" she sighed.

"Of course it was" he muttered.

"There's also another thing" Narcissa hesitated.

"What is it now?" Lucius asked, rolling his eyes.

"Cassiopeia has a boyfriend" she continued quietly, but Lucius still heard her.

"She has a what now?" Lucius said gruffly.

"A boyfriend dear," she said carefully.

"Who is it?" he gritted; his voice dangerously low.

"Ethan Avery"

"How long have they been together?"

"3 months"

"And how long have you known?"

"Since that trip to Diagon Alley, and you took the two older kids" she replied quietly.

"And you didn't think to tell me?!" he shouted loudly.

Narcissa flinched and tried not to let Lucius notice, but he did since his face softened and he sighed. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. It's not your fault" he apologised as he went and hugged her. Narcissa tensed for a second but hugged him back as she leant her head on his chest and Lucius rubbed her back comfortingly.

"It's okay my love, it was just a spur of the moment thing. I know you didn't mean to. It just reminded me of me and my mother's.. hard relationship in the past" she replied softly..

"I know darling. I do try to keep my anger under control" he sighed.

"I know. You just seem to snap sometimes, but it's alright. How about we go back to the ball, and dance?" Narcissa asked as he nodded. He kissed her lips and wrapped an arm around her waist as he led her out of the kitchen and back into the ballroom and motioning for the elves to get back to work.

⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞♧

Alya was sitting with her group of close friends that consisted of Draco, Daphne Greengrass, Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott, Pansy Parkinson and her best friends, Willow Travers and Mattheo Riddle, they were all talking and laughing.

"Can we all go and dance or something? I'm bored now" Blaise whined. Everyone laughed and nodded their heads as they stood up and walked towards the dancefloor. They all danced in pairs. Draco with Daphne, Blaise with Pansy, Theodore with Willow, and Alya with Mattheo. They all kept dancing near each other and switching partners in between their group. That was until, while they were switching partners with each other, Daphne had tripped, causing all the other girls to trip and the boys to laugh hysterically.

People around them had noticed as they all started staring at the group.

"Are you guys okay?" Theodore asked in between his laughs, not noticing the stares the group were receiving.

"Obviously not, because none of you are helping us up" Pansy scowled, and Blaise just laughed harder causing Pansy to stand up and punch his upper arm.

"Ow! What the hell Pans!" Blaise whined.

"Pussy" Pansy muttered.

"Sorry, here" Draco apologised as he kept laughing and all the boys held out their hands to lift the girls up.