Meanwhile Solenne was going to meet the new Alpha with Nilsa on a whim that they could come to a truce for now, they had one thing in common with each other and that was the respect for the mate bond. They met deep in the woods away from everyone, there was a slight break in the woods with a stream that they were to meet at.

Solenne heard movement, she knew they were close, it was to be the wolf and his beta that would meet with them. Two large wolves emerged, one black and the other brown, they were very large. "I understand if you do not want to shift, but you will not be hurt and it would be easier to talk to you" Solenne spoke. The wolves snarled, she knew they would not shift whilst they felt threatened and so she did the most ridiculous thing she could, but it was all in aide of Aerilyn.

If anyone knew anything about Aerilyn's aunt it was the wolves, she had to find a way to have a truce with them.

She sat down on the floor.

The wolf moved in on Solenne and sniffed her checking her out to see whether she was threat or not. Solenne just sat still and didn't move, she could kill the wolf if she wanted to whether she was sat down or not.

The large black wolf then moved its eyes to Nilsa and stepped closer, Nilsa was staring back, with its heavy paws it moved and circled her, leaning in a sniffing her. Solenne stood up to intervene but the large black wolf bared its teeth at her. Solenne then looked at Nilsa to see her face was one that she had seen before, a feeling she knew all too well.

"mate" Nilsa spoke.

"shift" Nilsa asked the large black wolf.

The black wolf looked a bit longer before shifting, luckily alphas shifted in their clothes, but this alpha was not what they had been expecting one bit.

The alpha was a girl with shoulder length auburn hair, she had her packs tattoo on her shoulder and a few scars from fighting.

Solenne could tell from the wolfs aura that she was different to the other alphas. "well things just get better, your mate is an alpha, a wolf and a girl" Nilsa just ignored Solenne as she stepped closer to her mate.

"What is your name?" Nilsa asked reaching out to touch her face.

The alpha was unsure and felt threatened, this was not how she expected this meeting to go, she stepped back causing Nilsa to frown.

"My name is Zenon, Alpha Zenon" she reiterated.

Solenne moved closer to the two this time, "i'm sorry but time is of the essence, we don't have time for this as much as I am happy for you both" Solenne was growing impatient.

Alpha Zenon had hated the vampire Queen just as much as the other wolves, she hated vampires altogether, that's how they were brought up. "you want our help, but you slaughtered many of our own" Alpha Zenon spat.

Nilsa felt torn between two species, she didn't care who her mate was, she just wanted to love and be loved. "this is not how I wanted to meet my mate, I've waited years for this" Nilsa was upset and Zenon felt it, they could not deny their bond.

Zenon allowed Nilsa to touch her face finally, she felt hot under her touch, the urge from her wolf to mark her was intense. "I'm sorry it had to be like this, I too have waited a long time"

"please help us" Nilsa whispered, it was barely inaudible. Zenon looked into Nilsa's eyes searching for any signs of foul play or malice, but so far she found none, she only saw desperation.

Solenne paced in the woods "we have lost many of our kind too, we don't want to fight any more, we want the humans to be free, for us to all get along" Solenne spoke again.