원하는 충동

ᴛʜᴇ ᴜʀɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴡᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ

"Hello? Mr. Hwang?"

"Hello Jungkook! What happened? Why are you calling at this hour?"

"Ahh Mr. Hwang, I wanted to ask, are you still at the library? Is the library still open?"

"Huh? Jungkook, it's going to be 12 already, we're going to close soon. What's the urgency?"

Jungkook looked at the watch and ended the call. He picked up his Blazer and ran out of his apartment to find a taxi to the library.

I need to find it!

The only thing tumbling in his head was the above statement.
The desire to find something genuinely important to you sparks fire within you. No matter where you are, what you are doing, you want to have that thing right beside you anyway.

❝I've always had this incredible sense of urgency

❝I've always had this incredible sense of urgency. I've always had this desire not to let things fester and to really seize the moment, because it's serendipity.
~Sergio Marchionne

There was no specific reason as to why it was important for him to reach that library right this moment? Why he needs to get that note now? Why needing it? The only thing he knew was whenever anything related to those notes comes into his view, his mind goes numb and he only knows to follow after it, to know what is written in it, to know the emotions behind those notes, to know who is behind these notes.

The excitement within him was incomprehensible, as if something was controlling him, leading him to those notes. Sometimes you know what you're doing, but you don't know why you're actually doing it. It's actually confusing that it drives you crazy, but you don't hate it. You just let yourself flow within it, but you can never dislike it.

Jungkook somehow reached the library while Mr. Hwang was only taking a stroll before closing it. He rushed in to check if it was already closed or not.

"Ohh Jungkook? Why are you here?"

"You are not yet closed? Ha~ Ha~"

"Take a deep breath, young man. I said I was going to close it at 12, but I never said I was going to leave this place. You could have come anytime. Why rush?"

❝She had the feeling, the tingling, lingering sense that something or someone life altering was just over the horizon. She had no idea what it was, but she wanted to rush headlong to bring it to her.
~ Mandy Nachampassack-Maloney, Autumnal Dancer

"But you never said that."

"Because you cut my call before letting me complete my sentence. Oh c'mon, let me make you a warm soft tea. You've worked a lot!"

Mr. Hwang tapped on Jungkook's shoulder to continue him to his desk.

"Ahhh Mr. Hwang, I might skip the tea. Maybe later, but I need to find something really important. I'll be right back."

Mr. Hwang gave a smile and let him do his work. He proceeded to his remaining stroll in the library. Jungkook went towards the section where he recorded that video and searched for that book from which the note was sticking out. After a few minutes of searching and hope of not misplacing it, he found the note sticking out a little from the book.

He read the title 'THE GRAVITY OF US- Phil Stamper'
His heart throbbed a little when he was going to open the book. He was hoping it was the same note and he's not mistaken. He flipped a few pages and opened the page where the note was sticking. And he smiled with a relief.

It's the same!

It read ...