인생이라는 이름의 여행

A ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ℓιƒє

Going back, tiredness, withering energy, weary faces, need of rest, and a feeling of completeness. But it's limited to some people only. Traveling that same distance everyday, observing the same views, nothing changes. But the things you did today will always linger in front of your eyes as a projection on the glass door of this moving vehicle. You look out of the window with different feelings, reckoning your every presence of today.

❝You will never feel truly satisfied by work until you are satisfied by life.
~Heather Schuck, The Working Mom Manifesto

Taehyung took a train today to travel and meet his grandparents in the outskirts of the city

Taehyung took a train today to travel and meet his grandparents in the outskirts of the city. He observed every face around him looking tired and restless. He knew these words aren't enough to describe how they must be feeling right now. He peeked at his life a little and thought how he spent it doing nothing but thinking theories or novel ideas. But then obviously he shouldn't conceive it as 'nothing'. He let go of these feelings and glanced out of the train.
"Hmm... Lights in the dark look beautiful."

Coming home feels like you've conquered a war. A war of life, a war of making a living. Jungkook took a hot bath after coming back to home from work. He felt especially calm and collected today during his work. A visit to this library was soothing to him and how suddenly a nostalgic feeling hit him when he used to spend hours in the school library during his examinations and now it has been years since he visited there. Life surely changes a lot of things.

❝They say you do not notice the moment your life changes forever, that you never know you've walked through a door you can never go back through until you've taken that first step through it
~Joel Golby, Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant

He ruffled his wet feather locks with a towel while he enters the kitchen to make a hot cocoa coffee. He suddenly felt a relaxation within himself when he slurped the exotic flavor of that coffee. He smiled and proceeded towards his bedroom, his place quiet as always and somehow he was liking it today. This night after a day full of work didn't appear bad instead he felt content. Tiredness, withering or anything was just not around him. He felt complete.

In the cold and quiet room, his eyes suddenly landed on a yellow paper peeping out of his jacket's side pocket

In the cold and quiet room, his eyes suddenly landed on a yellow paper peeping out of his jacket's side pocket. He placed the cup on the table beside his bed and wondered about that note. He read out those words again in silence. He still didn't understand them and only believed a writer might have thought of some idea for their next book.

❝The only sure thing in life is change, and sometimes that is when you start to live, so embrace it with exuberance, the day after today is not promised.
~Emmanuel Apetsi

He smiled and slid it inside a drawer of his working table.