Chapter 85: A Beat in The Right Direction

Start from the beginning

"I'll Fucking Fry You!" A threat that could be perceived a someyhing real to outsiders. "Oh, struck a nerve?" The musical man spoke with glee as he easily avoided a focused explosion.

"Well, I suppose he can't help the idea of you dying because you're not string enough to protect yourself from his enemies"

"You're wrong!"

"Am I?" Katsuki couldn't answer, he was unsure. Dylan said he wanted to protect him, that's why he lied.

"Tch! I guess, I'll have to ask him once I'm done burying you!" Aiming his arms below, Katsuki shot upwards. Rotating like a drill.

Noticing the blue flash in the distance, Katsuki committed to the attack. "Have a taste of my Howitzer Impact, asshole!"

There was a short moment of satisfaction within Katsuki as the skyline turned red. The concussive wave sent high speed winds to rustle the environment below.

Like a sphere, the sound shattered all the glass on the street.

There was silence in the smoke cloud before a small giggle could be heard. "Not bad, kid. Although, you're a little too early in your career to scratch Kryptonian Skin"

"Tch...You're such a idiot. I wasn't trying to, Jack-Ass" His boisterous expression did fade when Katsuki's killer grin flash.

Nor did it when he heard something soaring through the air behind him. "Checkmate, Asshole" Raising his hand, Katsuki aimed made a small circle with his free arm before he made his descent.

"A.P Shot!" Announcing another trump card, a thin, condensed line of energy rammed into the Kryptonian Poser's back.

With a force pushing him forth, his face met the Martian Manhunter's colliding fist, knocking him out of the sky.

Katsuki blasted his way towards the ground, taking chase only to see a flickering trail of lightning weaved between the distance traffic for a build up in speed.

"Knock his ass down, Sidekick!" Although insulting, Wally pushed forth with his whole mass. Charging it into their opposition with a thunderous crack.

Halting his quick descent with an explosion, Katsuki's ruby eyes gleaned with triumph upon looking towards the tumbling, seemingly unconscious freak.

Wally jogged forward at a human pace, sighing with utmost satisfaction. "Nightie-Night" He taunted, kneeling to the same level.

Katsuki's chuckle was borderline evil, sending a chill down Wally's spine. Making him wonder how Dylan got along with such a firecracker.

"Would you look at that, you actually got off your ass and did something"

Raising a brow, Wally didn't bother confronting Katsuki's shorter frame. He knew by now, it would only lead to an argument. "Come on... Let's get him back to STAR Labs"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!! I'LL KILL YOU!!" An empty threat as Wally was quick to grab the cause of the current mess and disappear in a flash.

.....

Dylan Xander's POV

"I think you broke my friends..." I spoke, evidently in my own world as I cleared my throat, knowing full well I was supposed to think that.

"Hey, who are you?" Mon-El's character promptly demanded to know. Pulling a hand out of his pocket, he accusingly pointed to our little trio. "Your names, now"

"I'm Dylan, this is-"

"Real funny, you may pretend to not be related to me but I know your name" The man snapped with an inside voice. He seemed...hurt to say it.