Chapter 13

MJ's pov
he handed me tickets to a Germs concert,I gasped and squealed.The Germs are my favorite band!Pat Smear is my favorite member out of all of them,"how did you even get these?!"I asked.he laughed,"I have my ways."he said."but wait,"I noticed something,"dad there's three tickets."I pointed out.he nodded,"who's the third ticket for?"i asked.he smiled,i widened my eyes as it immediately clicked in my head:Evan,the third ticket was for Evan.i blushed in embarrassment,"no!no way!"i said."oh come on MJ,I've been in your position before."he said,referring to mom."I don't even know if Evan likes me back dad."i said."I noticed the way he looks at you MJ."he pointed out,"dad gross!"I exclaimed.

He laughed,"I'm just saying,"he held his hands up defensively.I blushed in embarrassment and crossed my arms,trying to look upset."look MJ,"he said,I looked at him."if you don't tell him,you could lose him."he said,I widened my eyes and uncross my arms.he was right,what the fuck was I doing?!I abruptly stood up."I gotta go!"I exclaimed,"if you're gonna go tell Evan how you feel you might wanna use this."he said.he threw me some keys,I examined the keys and saw they were motorcycle keys.I widened my eyes and gasped,I looked at dad who was smiling."you can tell me how it went when you get ho-"I interrupted him by hugging him tightly,tears forming in my eyes.he gently hugged me back,"I love you."I whispered.I pulled away,"I love you too sweetie."he said with a smile.

Yes I'm finishing this fic

It felt incomplete to me

Also I re-edited

But I'm sure you noticed that

Also yeah this is connected to the movie anymore but meh I'm sure you guys don't give a fuck