Chapter 4

MJ's pov
"Michelle,I know that this is all strange.believe me,I thought the same thing,but this old man on the bus made me realize what I've been missing the whole time:being young again!"he said,sitting down next to me."dad...this is just crazy,don't you think?"I asked,"I thought the same thing,but being young again gives us the perfect opportunity to bond!"he said.I raised an eyebrow in confusion,I sighed."Michelle?"he said,I looked at him."let's give this a shot?ok?why don't you show me how teenagers act?"he suggested,"dad,you wouldn't survive a day in my school."I pointed out."with you by my side,I'll be fine."he said,I rubbed my eyes and groaned.

"ok fine,but I'm laying down some rules ok?"i said,he nodded."one,you're gonna say that your name is Mikey and that you're my brother."i said,"alright."he said."two,you can't call me Michelle when we're at school."i said,"what?why?"he asked."dad nobody calls me Michelle except for the principal and teachers."I explained,"ok so then what do I call you?"he asked."MJ."i replied,"MJ?"he said in a confused tone.then his face lit up,"oh right!Michelle Joanna,MJ."he said with a smile.

"Now we just need to get you some clothes and supplies,but it's a bit late for that so we'll need to skip first and second period tomorrow."i said,"heh,it's been a long time since I've skipped school."he admitted.I gave him a confused look,"wait,you used to skip school?"i asked."of course!"he replied,what?think your old man never had any fun at school?"he asked,"yeah."I thought."uhhhh no."I lied,"look dad we should probably go to bed now."I suggested."alright,see you in the morning Mic-I mean MJ."he said,he then walked off to his room.