Chapter 7

A/N
Just watched The Linda McCartney story yesterday...

...

🥺

😭

🤧

LET'S JUST START THE CHAPTER

WAHHHHHHHHHH

MJ's pov
After getting some outfits for dad(and some supplies)we quickly ran to school,"is this how you always get to school?"he panted."you won't get me a motorbike,this is the consequences!"i said,every year I ask for a motorbike and every year he said no.we finally made it to school,panting and sweating."MJ!hurry!"I heard Evan say,I saw him holding the door."doorboy?"dad said,I glared at him."he has a name dad,now let's go.and don't forget the plan!"i said,I grabbed his wrist as we ran inside and past Evan."thanks Ev,I owe you."i said,"it's fine MJ-who's that?"he asked as he pointed at dad."I'm getting deja vu."I thought,"this is my brother Mikey,he's visiting me and my dad for the week."I lied.

"Nice to meet you!is he your friend Mi-I mean MJ?"dad asked,"yeah."I quickly replied.before Evan could say anything the bell,"I gotta go MJ,I got calculus.it was nice meeting you Mikey!"Evan said,he ran off.I sighed and smiled,dad gave me a look.I raised an eyebrow in confusion,"what?"

"You like him,don't you?"

I widened my eyes and blushed,"I-uh-"I began to stammer."ugh!shut up!"i said,feeling embarrassed.he laughed,"it's ok Michelle."he assured me.I crossed my arms and looked away,"yeah whatever."I muttered.