Chapter 5

MJ's pov
"Wake up Michelle!"I heard my dad say,I groaned as I woke up.I sat up and rubbed my eyes,when I opened them I saw that my dad was still young again.I widened my eyes,realizing that it wasn't a dream.I groaned,"hey you said yourself that we needed to wake up early to get me some clothes,now come on!"he said.he yanked the blanket off of me,I groaned again as i angrily sat up."Dad i said that we'd have to skip first and second period!no store is open right now."i said,"let's at least get some breakfast Michelle."he whined."Im dealing with a fucking man child for a dad,I so regret my wish."I thought,I groaned."fine!just...give me a minute to get changed."i said,he nodded.he hopped off my bed and left my room,i sighed and rubbed my eyes.

After getting changed I desperately searched through my drawers,hoping to find something that my dad could wear.I did luckily,and eventually,find some clothes for him.I walked out of my room and saw him dancing to music again,i sighed."this is going to be a long day."I thought,I turned off the radio.dad stopped dancing and turned around,"here you go."i said as I handed him some clothes."thanks Michelle!"he said,he then went off to his room.I sighed and plopped down on the couch,feeling exhausted already(even though I just woke up).I went back into my room and prepared my backpack as well as my guitar case,because I have practice today-OH SHIT I HAVE PRACTICE TODAY!

HOW THE FUCK AM I GONNA TAKE DAD WITH M-"I'm ready Michelle!"he said,I quickly left my room(grabbing my backpack and case).I stepped into the living room and saw that he was indeed ready,"great,let's go."i said.he nodded excitedly,how is he this excited?it's like-I quickly looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was only 8:49,I groaned.I opened the apartment door and walked out,dad followed me.Evan's dad,Mark,was the doorman in the morning.Evan is only,and usually the doorboy at night or in the afternoon.

Incase you couldn't tell

MJ has a crush on Evan