Chapter 14

Evan's pov
As I waited for MJ,I heard a motorcycle engine.I jumped and bit and widened my eyes as it nearly stopped in front of me,"What t-"the person driving the motorcycle hopped off of it and took off their helmet revealing-MJ?!"MJ!when did you get a motorcycle?"I asked as she parked it,"today,but that's not all I got."she said.we walked to the front of school,following everyone inside."what else did you get?"I asked,"I can't really show you yet."she replied.

"Why not?"

"Because I have something to tell you,and if I don't tell you I don't think I'll ever be able to tell you."

"Ok,so what is it?"I asked,she grabbed my hand and led me into a hallway."ok I'm just gonna say it,and I don't want you to speak until I'm done:understand?"she said,I nodded.she nodded and took a deep breath,"ok...Evan,the truth is...I have a crush on you.I-"she sighed."I've had a crush on you for a long time,basically since we were kids.I was always so scared to tell you,because I was afraid of rejection.but today,my dad taught me not to be afraid of rejection."my eyes were widened and I was blushing like crazy,"O-Ok,you can talk now."she said.I began to cheer,she gave me a confused look.

"You like me too!I-I can't believe it-"she cut me off."woah,woah,woah,you like me too?AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?!"she exclaimed,"I was afraid that you'd put me in the friend-zone!"I admitted.

"So was I!"

"So wait a minute,we were both afraid of getting rejected?"

"I guess so!"

MJ and I stared at each other for a while,she then snorted and began to laugh.I joined her and laughed as well."ahh,man we're dumb."she said,"super dumb."i said.we looked at each other,"so...we like each other?"I asked.she nodded,"is...this ok?"she asked as she gently held my hand.I blushed,"Y-Yeah,it is."i said with a smile.she smiled back,we continued to hold hands as we walked to our history class.

"By the way,what was the other thing your dad got you?"

"Tickets to a Germs concert."

"No way!we get to see Pat Smear?!"

"Yep!"

"Fucking sweet."