❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆

"I didn't know much about the girls but I heard that there was a new trainee that's like Yeonjun-sunbaenim," Sunghoon thought back.

"First in every category!" Niki added. The boys all nodded and said a bunch of 'that's right's.

"Noo, I was number one in dance and there were barely any rappers so I was also number one. Alice-unnie is number one in vocals," Della corrected.

"But you were always number two," Alice pointed out. Della could only stay quiet with a sheepish look as the boys laughed.

"Alice-unnie and I had a nickname too, y'know. 'Black and Pink,'" Della smiled at Sunghoon.

"Ah really? That means we were meant to debut together," the members 'eyy'ed at Sunghoon's cheesy line. "Does that make Alice-noona and Jay 'Pink and Black' and us 'White and Black'?"

"Jay and I are Americanz, you and Della could be ice royals. Della is known as Ice Princess too," Alice suggested.

'Ice royals... I like the sound of that,' Sunghoon thought. 'My princess.'

AGAIN

AGAIN

"Hyung- I need advice," Sunghoon approached Heeseung in the closet room.

"What is it?" Heeseung was looking for a certain hoodie.

"How do I... I wanna.." Sunghoon couldn't seem to find the proper words. "I wanna kiss Della again but I don't know how."

"Wait.." Heeseung stopped to look at the younger. "You've kissed Della?"

"You haven't?" Sunghoon raised his eyebrows.

"Wait- who else has kissed her?" Heeseung was surprised. He knew that most of the guys must be a bit eager but he didn't think anyone would kiss her this quickly.

But who was he kidding- their maknae kissed her before any of his hyungs could. Heeseung can't predict anything.

"I think it's just Niki and 02z- but hyung! What should I do?" Heeseung thought about it for a few seconds.

"Was it special- like did you take your time or was it romantic or something? Like Niki's maybe?" Sunghoon shook his head slowly. He felt really guilty.

"It was during our jacket shoot too so I guess it was really rushed," Heeseung pat his head.

"There you go."