12

Jaz is 8 weeks pregnant

"Ok is everybody ready" Ross asked Jaz, Rosie and Roman before they left to the airport.

Kiernan left last night to see her family.

"Yes I think so and I'm so excited to meet your family in person" Jaz said as she had met the whole family over FaceTime.

"Ok the Uber should be here in 2 minutes so let's make our way down." Rosie said.

Ross was the one carrying all the bags but there was only two since they didn't need much and Rosie, Roman and Ross' things are mostly there anyways.

They got the elevator down and walked outside and got into the Uber.

Their family was really excited to meet Jaz and they haven't revealed their pregnancy to them yet.

They made their way into the airport which was full of press since Riverdale and Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina are now massive all over the world.

Ross had his bags and Roman's on his back with the girls carrying there's so he picked Roman up as he was a bit scared of the press because they were coming close to them and taking pictures and he didn't like the bright lights.

"Are you and Jaz dating" The press shouted to Ross.

And they hurried quickly to get into security where the press couldn't go.

They showed them their passports and went through and sat in the lounge.

"Oh my gosh I've never experienced that before" Jaz said.

"We have when Roman was very little because we were both in big Disney Tv shows at the time but we haven't had as many as that" Rosie said.

Then they heard 'Flight 081 to LAX boarding now'

So they made their way to the plane and boarded it.

3 hours later

They got off the plane and made their way over to their family as Roman ran towards his 'Lovey' (Grandma) Stormie and gave her a big hug.

Jaz got introduced to them all and soon became best friends with his sister, Rydel and his brothers Fiancé Savannah aka Vanni.

Riker proposed to Vanni a few days before and she said yes.

Ross and Jaz were going to reveal their pregnancy when they got back to the house and they had the pregnancy tests in his bag in a heart box.

After they got introduced they all got in their family van that was big and got 15 people.

Jaz, Ross, Rydel, Vanni and Rosie sat together, Stormie and Mark in the front and then Riker, Rocky, Ryland and Roman in the back.

Once they got to Stormie and Mark's house, Ross pulled Jaz aside into his old bedroom he shared with Ryland.

"Ok should we do the reveal now" Ross said.

"Sure but I'm quite nervous" Jaz said.

"It will be fine they all want another grandchild or niece or nephew, my mommy has practically begged us all, so I know that there is nothing to worry about." He said.

"Ok let's do this" Jaz said and grabbed their heart shaped box.

"Mom, Dad can you come here for one second." Ross said to his parents and took them into the bedroom.

As they sat down Jaz handed them the box and told them to open it.

They did and they were really shocked.

"Really?" Stormie said and they nodded.

So They all hugged and Stormie said" I can't wait another grandchild."

"It's twins as well" Ross mentioned.

"Oh my god"Stormie said

"Does anyone else know" Mark asked.

"Just Rosie and Roman and our co star." Jaz responded.

" I actually really like your tattoo Ross" Stormie said.

"How did you know" He asked

"Well Rocky may have let it slip that you were considering one and then Rosie and Roman told Me you had one. You know nobody can keep secrets" Stormie said

"How far along are you Jaz" She asked

"I'm 8 weeks so not that far but we couldn't wait to tell everybody" Jaz responded.

"I'm sure those babies will be beautiful because their parents are" Stormie said as she hugged Jaz.

"Aww Thank you" She said as Ross and Mark joined in on the hug.

"I'm excited to be a Pops to 3 now, I bet Roman was excited when you told him" Mark said

"Oh he was very excited" Ross said.

"Ok we better tell the rest of your family now" Jaz said and they all walked out of the bedroom and Ross held the heart box and placed it on the table Infront of his siblings, Riker, Rydel, Rocky and Ryland.

"Open it" He said.

Rydel went over and took off the lid and screamed in excitement and ran over and gave the couple a hug.

"Oh my god I'm soo excited, I can't wait." She said.

The brothers were confused what she was so excited about and went over to have a look themselves as soon as they realised what it was they ran over and gave them a hug.

"It's twins" Ross said.

Jasmine was very happy with their reactions since they were all positive.