3

Rosie helped put Roman's shoes back on and Ross left his skateboard and Roman's skates by the door.

Roman held Ross' hand as they and Rosie, Kiernan and Jaz walked in to see Roberto and some of their cast mates as not all of them had arrived yet.

They walked in and introduced themselves to everybody and Ross recognised Camila Mendes since she did a movie with his ex co-star Laura Marano.

Everyone seemed like such nice people and Rosie knew they would all immediately become friends. Roman was talking a lot to KJ Apa and Gavin Leatherwood. They were asking if he was excited to play Asher.

They all sat down next to eachother and waited for everyone to arrive.

After Everyone arrived Roberto wanted to introduce everyone to everyone.

"So this is Rosie Lynch and she will be playing Amber who is Archie's sister in Riverdale and she was in Disney channel in Kickin It and she is amazing at dancing. Tell us a bit more about yourself"

"Aww thanks Roberto. I did a lot of dancing growing up. So I'm originally from Colorado but moved to LA when I was 12 with my whole family. I always wanted to become an actor just like my siblings and it was always my passion and I had a son when I was 16." Rosie said

"This is Ross Lynch and he will be playing Harvey Kinkle and he was also on Disney channel in Austin and Ally playing Austin Moon and he was most recently in My Friend Dahmer playing Jeffrey Dahmer in his teenage years. He is also an amazing dancer. Tell us more about yourself Ross"

"Thanks Roberto, Well um, Rosie is my twin sister and I'm in a band with my brother Rocky called The Driver Era but previously I was in a band called R5 with 2 of my brothers and my older sister along with our best friend. I love to play ice hockey and to skateboard. I pretty much love to do any sport." Ross concluded.

Roberto went on to talk about Roman, Jaz, Kiernan, KJ, Chance Perdomo, Lili Reinhart, Cole Sprouse and lots more.

"So acting starts tomorrow this is the building where we will film everyday unless we have to go out somewhere to film. Both shows will be acting here so see me here tomorrow at 8" he said and said goodbye to everybody.

Ross picked up Roman and put his skates back on him and grabbed his skateboard.

They and a few of their cast mates decided to grab lunch together since they hadn't ate anything since they left the house at 7 am and it is now 2 pm.

They all decided to walk to 'Ramona's' (made up place) It is a small Italian restaurant but is meant to have amazing food.

Rosie started talking to Gavin and they were talking about how acting is tough.

"Yeah I know it is hard especially the things that come with it - like the hate but I try to stay away from it as much as possible" Rosie said

"Yeah this is like my big role so I'm definitely nervous about what's to come" He said

"I'm not going to be one of those people who say you'll be fine because it is tough but in the end it will be worth it- you'll be doing what you love" Rosie said

Roman and Ross decided to slow down and talk to everyone and Ross and Cole were talking about how the challenges of coming away from Disney when everyone depicts this innocent image of you.

They walked into the restaurant and got a table for 10 surprisingly easy since normally you would have to split into fours but they had loads of availability so they got right in and sat down.

Roman started talking to Jaz about playing hockey and describing how you play the game to her.

KJ, Lili and Camila suggested all going ice skating together when we are free which is Thursday. (It's now a Monday).

Kiernan, Jaz, Cole and Gavin loved the idea and said that they were ready to see the masters skate meaning Ross, Roman and Rosie.