9

3 weeks later

Jaz ran through to the bathroom and puked into the toilet. It was 6 am and their call time was 9.

With all the commotion Ross woke up and realised that Jaz wasn't in her bed and he heard her vomiting so he ran through and pulled her hair out of her face and rubbed her back and gave her a kiss on the top of her head.

"Jasmine do you think you're pregnant" Ross asked nervously.

"I don't know" Jaz said after she stopped puking.

"Well do you want to go get a few pregnancy tests" Ross said as he stood up and pulled Jaz up and gave her a hug and a kiss.

They had been on many dates since their first one and were now boyfriend and girlfriend and Rosie had also found somebody.

"Ok let's go get them" Jaz said and Ross threw on a sweat shirt and sweat pants and Jaz put on some leggings as she had slept in Ross' hoodie.

They walked out hand in hand to the shop next door and got 3 pregnancy tests and quickly walked back to their room.

Jaz peed on the sticks and they had to wait 5 minutes.

"What will happen if I am pregnant" Jaz asked Ross.

"Well I'll be here for you no matter what and maybe Roberto might want the pregnancy incorporated into the show" Ross responded

Jaz hugged Ross when their timer went off and walked over to have a look.

They were all positive

Ross and Jaz were nervous but excited and Ross kissed Jaz and gave her a hug.

"I know we haven't known eachother that long but I'm ready and I'm very excited" Ross said

"Me too" Jaz said and instead of going back to sleep for about an hour they decided to cuddle on the couch.

1 hour later

Everybody is ready so Ross, Jaz, Kiernan, Rosie and Roman left and walked to the building since it's not far.

They arrived and got their hair and makeup done and they started filming.

"Ross what's Rosie's favourite flowers" Gavin asked.

"Roses, Why" Ross answered

"Well we are going on a date tonight and I just wanted to know what flowers I should get her" Gavin replied.

"Oh ok so I'll look after Roman" Ross said

"Thanks" Gavin replied

"Jaz and I were going out but Roman can come as well I think it will be good for us" Ross said.

"What do you mean" Gavin asked

"Oh nothing" Ross replied.

Ross and Jaz were going to wait until they go to the doctors, which they are going to straight after filming, to tell everyone about their pregnancy.

Then Ross' phone started ringing, it was Rocky, so he answered it and walked into another room

"Hey Bro" Ross said

"Hey Ross, Can you listen to this music I just want to make sure you like it" Rocky said and started playing.

"I love it what's it called" Ross asked

"Low" Rocky responded.

"It's sick dude" Ross said.

"Thanks, when are you coming back to L.A., the family is missing you, Roman and Rosie" Rocky asked

"Not for another month but when I'm back we can work on some more songs to get a single released or something" Ross answered.

"Ok love you bro" Rocky said

"Love you too" Ross said and ended the call.

Their filming for the day had finished so they put on hats and sunglasses and got a taxi to the doctors.

They had to wear a disguise because they didn't want anybody to notice them.

They arrived at the doctors and walked in and sat in the waiting area.

"Jasmine Sabino Room 102" The speaker said

So they walked holding hands to the room.

Jaz sat down on the bed and Ross sat on the chair next to her.

"Hi I'm Dr Lopez" The man said

"Hi, I'm Ross and this is Jasmine" Ross said

"Ok Im just going to rub this gel on your stomach so I can have a look at the ultrasound" Dr Lopez said as Jaz lifted up her top.

"Look there's your baby right there" He said

"It looks so cool" Ross said

"I can't believe that it's ours I'm very excited" Jaz said.

Then Dr Lopez started looking closely to the screen which made Ross and Jaz worried.

"Is anything wrong Dr." Ross asked.

"No nothing is wrong, Jasmine you are pregnant with twins" Dr Lopez said

Ross and Jaz were shocked and Ross gave her a kiss and a hug.

"I can't believe it this is crazy" Ross said.

"I can't wait to match them in their little outfits" Jaz said.

"Thank you so much Dr." Ross said as he and his Jasmine walked out of the doctors hand in hand