8

"Ok Roman your school work is starting again" Ross said and picked Roman up and sat him at the table with a book.

Roman is homeschooled and is in first grade but he had a week break from school so he will just need to catch up.

"Ok Bear, what is 10 times 2" Ross asked as Roman started counting on his fingers.

"20" Roman said and Ross nodded his head and Roman smiled.

After they had finished math all 5 of them were lounging around on the couch reading books.

"I'm so happy it's an off day today I can't be bothered to do anything at the moment" Ross said and lay down onto Rosie.

Jaz walked off to go in the shower, before she could get there Ross pulled her into the bathroom.

"How about you and I go out tonight on a date" Ross asked Jaz nervously.

"Yeah sure where" Jaz asked.

"Just be dressed for the beach" Ross said and decided to actually get ready and take Roman out since he was getting bored.

Roman got ready into a blue jumper with a yellow smiley face on it and he grabbed his black beanie with a yellow 'R' on it.

They got an Uber to the grocery store since Ross needed to buy things for his date tonight.

Ross grabbed a cart and Roman jumped in it and they started speeding down the aisles looking for things.

Ross grabbed two bottles of wine, a packet of sweets for Roman and some fruit and he decided to make the girls go out so he could make some pasta and take it with them on their date so he bought the ingredients.

They arrived back at the hotel and Roman had ate all his sweets and was running around all over so Ross picked him up and through him over his shoulder.

They arrived into their apartment and saw the girls had already went so he put Roman down onto the couch and started to make pasta.

After he had finished his spaghetti bolognese he put it in a container and grabbed a basket and put the all the food and the wine in.

He knew the girls would be back any minute and that Jaz got ready at Lili, Cami, KJ and Cole's place whilst KJ and Cole were out.

So he quickly got dressed in a white button up shirt with a black jacket and black jeans.

He heard a knock at the door and in walked his date dressed in a red dress that came up to her knees.

Ross looked speechless as he walked over to Jasmine and said "You look beautiful" and gave her a kiss on the cheek and he went and picked up the basket and the blanket and off they went.

They got a taxi to the beach and sat down on the blanket and the beach was empty, they expected it to be tho at 7:00 pm.

They ate their food while talking about what they want in their future.

"Do you want kids" Ross asked as he ate some fruit and had a sip of wine.

"Definitely that is something I really want" Jaz said

"How many do you want" She asked him.

"Probably 4 or more" Ross said

"I've always wanted a little tribe" He added

"I think that would be very cute and I would agree with you I've always wanted quite a few kids so then they could all be best friends" She agreed

"That's what my mom wanted with my siblings and I and she got what she wanted since they are my best friends" Ross said

"Yeah my sister and I are also very close and I'm very grateful for her." She said.

By this time both of them were drunk.

They both leaned forward and started to make out which ended up with them doing it on the beach with no protection.