2

The plane was about to land so Ross put Roman's colouring book and pencils away into his bag. Roman had woken up 1 hour ago.

Rosie picked up Roman as her and Ross walked down the stairs to get off the plane and walked into the airport and got checked by security and walked to the baggage claim.

Ross saw Roman's Red suitcase with a guitar on it and grabbed it then got his yellow suitcase and Rosie's teal suitcase and wheeled them to the Uber whilst Rosie carried Roman because he is still a bit tired.

They arrived at the apartment complex and checked in and got their room key and got the elevator up to the room and there were two ladies inside that they assumed where Jaz and Kiernan.

They walked in and put their bags off to the side and introduced themselves to the girls who confirmed their assumptions as of who they are and Ross did end up zoning out and staring at Jaz that Rosie had to shake him to stop it.

They looked around the room to realise that their were only two double beds so they decided that Kiernan and Jaz would share and Ross, Roman and Rosie would share.

"Uncle Ross is there an ice skating rink nearby" Roman asked because he loved to ice skate just like the rest of the family.

"I don't know Bear ask your mommy" he responded.

"Mommy, is there one" he asked

"I knew both you and your uncle would want to skate so I found one and it is less than a mile away so when we have time off, we can go skate."

"Yess" Roman said and he walked over to Jaz and Kiernan who were asking him questions like what his favourite colour is which he responded is red and what's his favourite song which he in return said 'Preacher Man' which is by his uncles.

"Roman are you excited to see Uncle Ross with brown hair" Ross asked him as he crouched in front of him.

"Not really, I like your hair" he said and put his hands in Ross' hair.

Ross chuckled and asked "Well are you excited to play Asher"

"Yeah, I get to act with mommy" he said and then Roman walked over to Rosie and lay down on the bed with her since he was tired and Ross walked over to Jaz and started flirting which her whilst Kiernan was unpacking her stuff.

"Roman" Rosie whispered to Roman

"Yeah Momma" He said

"Do you think Uncle Ross needs a girlfriend"

"Yeah but you also need a boyfriend" he said and
started giggling as Rosie tickled him.

"Give me an idea about what you think is good enough for me" Rosie asked him.

"Well somebody as handsome as me but I know it'll be hard to find because I'm very handsome" he said.

Rosie chuckled and responded " yes you are"

"But also they have to treat you like the queen you are" he said and Rosie felt like she was going to cry and gave his cheek a kiss. Rosie stood up to choose and outfit for Roman as he had on a fluffy zip up onesie with a hood that looked like a bear.

She decided to put him in ripped black jeans with all black converse and his family hoodie which was black and Ryland had got him it with 'Lynch' in red and Rosie picked out a cap which said 'Cool Dude".

Roman crawled out of the bed and picked up his clothes and went into the bathroom to get changed.

He came out with his clothes on and his hat backwards.

He went into Ross' bag and grabbed out one of Ross' necklaces and put it round his neck and grabbed his 'R' ring and put it on his finger.

Rosie giggled at him and he walked over to Ross to show him his outfit which he loved because it looks like he's Ross' mini me as Ross had the exact same outfit on except that his hat was just black.

Rosie grabbed Roman's red jacket and put it on him as they were going to walk to see Roberto as both casts were meeting up there.

So Rosie, Ross, Roman, Jaz and Kiernan left the building but Ross was on his skateboard and Rosie was carrying Roman's shoes so he could skate down.

Kiernan and Jaz were impressed at how good Roman was with his skates on.

"Yeah him, Ross and the rest of my brothers love to play ice hockey so when there's no ice he loves to skate" Rosie said

"Yeah well he is great at it" Jaz said and Kiernan agreed with her.

"So how many siblings do you have" Kiernan asked Rosie.

"I have 5 siblings so I'm 4th oldest out of 6 but I love that I'm 5 minutes older than Ross. There is Riker, Rydel, Rocky and Ryland and Ross and I are between Rocky and Ryland. It's fun having a twin brother tho. It's nice to know someone will always have your back." Rosie said

" I have a little sister and I feel the same way about having each-others backs, I know I can count on her when I need it" Jaz said.

"Yeah Ross was the first person I told when I got pregnant with Roman. We were both 16 but he didn't care if his career went down because of my teenage pregnancy, he just wanted to be an amazing uncle and it all worked out, my family was very supportive and I'm super grateful for them" Rosie said

"Your family sounds amazing, I would love to meet them" Kiernan said and Jaz agreed.

"Ross looks like such an amazing uncle and you are definitely an amazing mom. I see how much love Roman has for you two and how much love you and Ross have for him" Jaz said

"And Roman is incredibly cute" Kiernan said as they entered the building to meet everyone for the first time.