6

"Hi Rydel, yes Roman and Rosie are doing great" Ross said speaking to his sister over FaceTime.

"How's the rest of them" Ross asked

"They're doing good, but we miss you all like crazy" Rydel said when Roman came into view as he could hear his Aunties voice.

"Auntie Delly!" Roman screamed and took Ross' phone off him and ran and sat on the bed to talk to his Auntie.

Ross chuckled and ran towards him and picked him up in the air and threw him on the bed and started tickling him.

Ross stopped tickling Roman and started talking to his sister.

"Soo Rydel did you find a date" Ross asked her.

Rydel and her ex Ellington broke up last week. They had been together for 5 years and they had been friends since Ross was about 12.

"It's too soon Ross Shor" Rydel said

"Well you better hurry up because I want some cousins please" Roman said and gave his puppy dog eyes to Rydel.

Rydel couldn't resist those eyes and neither could anyone. Rydel had to get back to her work since she was taking a lunch break from her boutique.

"So Bear what would you think of me getting a tattoo right up here on the top of my right arm" Ross said and showed Roman where he wanted it.

He had seriously thought about getting one and they had nothing to do today and if it needs to heal all of his scenes he is doing, he has long sleeved tops on.

He texted his brother Rocky about whether or not to get one since he has quite a few.

Rocky replied and said to him whatever feels right to you you should do it.

It's now 5pm, Ross and Roman has finished their scenes for that day so decided to leave. The girls won't be back till 9 or 10.

Ross picked up Romans hat, gloves and scarf and wrapped him up nice and warm and put his coat on him.

Ross did the same for him and they left the hotel and Ross called an Uber.

The Uber arrived and him and Roman sat in the backseat as the man drove to the tattoo shop.

They got out and walked into the shop and described what he anted to the man and Roman could stay on his lap since it was his arm that he was getting tattooed.

Ross got Roman some snacks so he wouldn't be too hungry.

3 hours later ( I know it probably would have taken longer)

Ross' tattoo is finished and this is what it looks like:

A Bear to represent Roman and how Ross always calls him Bear and the Roses at the bottom for Rosie

Ross nicknames Roman 'Bear' when he was born and kept grunting like a bear and it was so cute so from then on Roman has always been Ross' little bear.

Ross showed Roman it and he loved it and said it was very cool.

Ross told Roman that he got it for him.

Roman hugged Ross and said "I love you so much Uncle Ross" and gave him a kiss on the cheek and Ross kissed his head.

He had to keep the tattoo wrapped for 3 hours but can take it off to show people quickly.

Ross payed the man and got him and Roman an Uber and off they went back to the hotel.

Roman was hungry so when they got to the room Ross decided to make him and his bear burgers.

After they had finished cooking and they had eaten them it was 8 pm so Roman took a bath and Ross had a shower.

They decided to watch Teen Beach Movie since it was Romans favourite and Ross hadn't seen it in a while.

Roman and Ross had a blanket over them and Roman snuggled into Ross' side when the door opens up and the girls walk in and they all quickly got changed into something more comfortable and sat down next to Roman and Ross.

Jaz cuddled into Ross' side as they continued watching the movie.

"Well I wanted to tell you all that I got something done today" Ross said and paused the film and took his top off.

The girls gasped when they saw the tattoo through the see through wrap.

"Who knows you've done this" Rosie said and walked over to Ross to get a closer look.

"Well Roman was with me when I got it and I asked Rocky about getting one but he doesn't know I actually did it" Ross said and started taking the wrap off so the girls could see it.

"I think it looks sexy" Jaz whispered in his ear he chuckled and blushed and gave her cheek a kiss.

"The bear is for Roman and the roses are for you Rosie" Ross said and Rosie gave him a hug.

"Aww you're the best brother ever" Rosie said.

"So does that mean I'm your favourite brother" Ross asked

"You have always known you've been my favourite, we are twins" Rosie said.

Then they all sat down on the couch and fell asleep together.