"This is better" she says with a smile and I nod before sipping from my bottle again. The wind blows through her weave and I look away before she catches me staring at her. She is really pretty, her eyes are large and very appealing.

"I was asking why has your holidays have been so boring..."

"Oh... well, nothing serious actually. I've just been home, haven't had stuff to do. I just wake up, do a few chores, eat, watch movies, eat, go out and look for more food to eat, watch another movie... it gets boring"

"Yeah I feel you."

"You can relate?"

"No no, not at all. My holiday has been pretty eventful and possibly draining. I actually came to Ghana so I could get a clear head."

"Where were you?"

"Cameroon"

"Cameroon? You have to be the first person I know who left Ghana for Cameroon" she giggles "What's it like there?"

"Pretty normal actually. Nothing too extra but quite different from here at the same time."

"Why'd you go there? No, why'd you come back?"

"To clear my head" I exhale.

"Clear your head from what?" she asks and leans against the wall.

"Pffftttt.... A lot. Family drama, exams, girl drama..."

"Did you get a girl pregnant?"

"No" I deny strongly "Thank God it didn't get to that, Jesus" I say and she laughs

"What then?"

"I really don't want to talk about it" I tell her and lean against the balusters, finishing the last sip from my bottle before placing it on the space beside me.

"Let's not talk about it then" she smiles and leans beside me. We stand there in awkward silence for a couple of moments and I wonder whether or not to actually open up about Az or any of the other drama sessions I have had to experience these last few months but I decide against it. That is totally uncalled for, I'm just uncomfortable with the silence.

"What's the most fun thing you did in Cameroon?" She asks and I think about it for a second; the swimming competition was good, Limbe was good... Edea was ok too...

"Well I visited this really cool museum once."

"What's it like?"

I look over the city as I wonder whether or not to open up to this girl about one of the best days of my life spent with the girl I love most yet cannot be with at the moment.

"Come on... describe it to me" she urges and turns around, leaning against the balusters instead.

"OK... So it's in this town in the West of the country called Foumban and it has a lot of historical significance to the people of that area. Physically, the building has been built on a ring road made of two levels; the one down is designed in the form of a two headed snake and the top level is made of a spider with a gong on the snake's back, a big black spider."

"That sounds terrifying" she chuckles.

"Hmmm" I enunciate in agreement and she chuckles further.

"Now these two snakes or rather the two headed snake has both mouths open and that is the door to the place. Like the open mouths are the doors and the stairs are their tongues."

"Jesus... are you sure the thing is not demonic?"

"Same thing I thought when I got there." I laugh "I was terrified and intrigued at the same time. but nah, I don't think it is."