Author's note

Hi guys!!

It's your girl Mankish 😊
How's everyone doing? I hope great, cause I'm doing alright as well.

So I finally dropped the long awaited Sequel. Thanks so much for the love and support on the last book(Wounded). I hope you enjoy Scarred more and that you give me the same support and why not more on this one.

If you haven't read my first book Wounded(which can be found on my profile), I'll recommend you do so you can understand where the story started from and where it's heading.

As usual, I poured my heart out into this and I know it's amazing. I just hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.

However unlike before, I don't think I'll have a steady publishing schedule. I'll just try to post as often as I can(hopefully Sundays and Mondays - no promises tho🌚) because of how busy my life has become. I just had to start writing again because God!!!! I missed it.

I apologize in advance for the grammatical errors and possible mediocrity you might come across while reading. Believe it or not, I actually think I'm still new on this. And that's because even though I've written a book and a few poems already, I still think I'm far from reaching my full potential. Also, the book is still raw and unedited. Most people won't understand but, while editing your own book, you tend to read what's in your head (what you intended to write) than what you actually wrote. Hence the grammatical errors.

Just like Wounded, Scarred has scenes which are not appropriate for every reader. It's recommended for those who are adults. It contains sexual scenes and scenes involving drug use and abuse. Readers discretion is advised.

Every thing about this book is fictional. Any coincidence of names or whatsoever is purely unintentional. The ideas are of my imagination and I will not appreciate anyone copying them.

Moreover, if you're a Ghanaian reader and find any misquote, wrong explanation or any wrong mention of anything concerning the Ghanaian culture, I sincerely apologize. I have never been to Ghana but have always admired the country, that's why I selected it. I made sure to do as many google searches and watch as many youtube videos as I could that could enlighten me on the nature of the Ghanaian culture so as to have an idea on what I was writing.

I hope you guys enjoy the ride!!!

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE and FOLLOW me.

Pls tell a novel lover to tell a novel lover, stay posted for tomorrow's update and have an awesome day today. 🤗

Lots of love❤️

Mankish