Chapter 1 - Bodyguard & Maid

Sonic's POV

I can't believe I finally made it to my new college. This place looks just as fancy as my home, I'll probably get used to live here in no time!

My bodyguard, which also happens to be my personal servant since I was a tiny little hedgehog, drive me safely to my new college house. He's not that old, though. He's just two years older than me. He exit the car to open my door then offered his hand for me. I gladly took his hand and stepped out of the car.

"I will prepare your room, in the mean time you can look around the house" my servant, Shadow The Hedgehog, said as he went around the car to get my things in the trunk.

"I want to see around outside, though" I pouted, then he stared at me upsettingly.

"Master, when I'm done with your room we can walk around," Shadow said sternly while casually taking two of my large bags on his shoulder, "please go inside and wait for me."

I sighed, "oh alright."

I unlock the door to my new house. The college that I'm in have this sort of districts with houses reserved for the students. The districts are pretty far from the main campus so of course Shadow is going to drive me there.

By the way, this college house is not that bad. My only complaint is that there's no indoor pool, only outdoor. At least there's still a private gym here just like back at my parent's house, I love working out especially running and jogging.

"Master, do you want the bed facing the balcony or not?"

I heard Shadow calling me from the stairs so I turn myself around, "sure, just make sure the curtains completely blocks sunlight in the morning!" I said and he nodded before going away.

I decided to lean against the window that leads to view the front of the house. I saw some new students like me walking around the area, some of their bodyguards look just as intimidating as Shadow it's kind of funny.

I have to mention that we can either bring a bodyguard (that doubles as servant) or a maid. Mobians like me aren't always very careful with anything, so my parents said I'm more suitable to have a bodyguard. When we see Mobians followed by a maid, they usually are capable of defending or taking care of themselves but never have the time to prepare even the simplest of things in their life.

To put it simply, a bodyguard handles the full protection and care for their masters whereas a maid mostly prepares stuff after their masters.

"Master"

I turn myself around in surprise "you're done with my room already?"

"Yes," he nodded "now come, I'll company you outside."

I smiled and excitingly went to the door, "great! Come on, I can't wait to see what kind of people that are going to be in my class!"

We begin with looking around the district, the houss  are all built with the same structures and shape possibly even the same inside. The buildings are numbered though, mine is 152.

There is a huge park in the middle of the district, we could go for a walk or hang out at the picnic tables. There are some food and drink stands too! This place is amazing, it's as if the place is a fancy real estate than college housing.

I was satisfied after looking around at everything near my house, so now Shadow will take me to the main campus. I wanted to get familiar with the place before I start my first day studying in class.

I major in business and economics since I'm going to take over my parents' company when they retire. I needed to develop my knowledge more on that and this place is the right place to study that. If I'm not mistaken, the three most famous majors here is the one I'm taking, engineering, and the other one is politics. The others are good too but not as good as those three majors.