You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [38]

Start from the beginning

"Yes, very cool." I grinned.

"You are in love, yes?" He asked as he closed his eyes.

"Um....I...don't know." Kendall, Logan, James, Jacob, and Carlos popped up in my head.

"Yes, yes you are! You'll know soon." He cleared his throat, "In your future....is a boy." Typical. "You love him the most out of all your night-in-shining-armor. You- uh....you will lose people important to you because of your...decision. People you knew since you moved to...Hollywood and....home." Oh?

"Um, is there anything about my future on if I get a job, have a house, be successful?" I asked. I so don't need love at the moment, school is more important. I sighed at his response.

No.

Ailey's Pov

"It's over, just like that?" Logan asked. We finally made it out of that weird room, back to the forest. It was as easy as pie but why did he ask that question? Like I know..

"Stop being so paranoid, things can be easy. You act like this is a trap." James said.

"It couldn't be easy if some fortune teller, empty rooms, and weird girls are around that..that box." Logan exclaimed as we started to walk north.

"Your thinking too hard." Carlos concluded. That was the end of that conversation.

Julie's Pov

The Next Day

I could feel myself waking up. I shifted myself so that I was facing the other way. People breathing quietly filled my ears along with the early chatter of birds above my head. Where am I?

I opened one eye to see a sleeping Jacob. Then I saw his hands, around my waist. Now I remember, Kendall, Jacob, and I were still in the woods, sleeping on the ground.

I turned the other way to see Kendall. Jacob's arms tightened around me but it didn't hurt. I turned back to Jacob. "Jacob." I whispered.

His eye started to flutter open. He smiled at me. "Hmm?"

"We need to keep walking." I said, trying to get his arms of me.  "Oh, sorry." He let go, yet he kept that small smile on his face. "Kendall." I shook Kendall till he woke up, too.

"Did we have  three-way sex?" He mumbled aloud.

I widened my eyes and exchanged a look with Jacob. "He needs food." Jacob sighed.

We all stood up and kept on our journey.

 A few hours later....

"Julie, can you please tell Kendall he's walking too slow." Jacob asked me.

I looked back at the angry Kendall, who trudged slowly after us. "And please tell Jacob that he's walking too fast!"

Jacob turned and stopped in his tracks. "Tell him to go back and make out with Mindy!"

"Maybe I will!" Kendall stopped to. I sighed. Not this again. They had been doing it all day.

"Fine! Consider us, through!"  Jacob stormed away, up the hill and back down.

"Kendall let's keep going." I say as I pull Kendall up the hill, too.

"Jacob wait!" Kendall ran off after him, leaving me all alone. In the woods....where psycho killers and rapers stay...Oh god. I lost them! "Kendall? Jacob!" I shouted into the summer air as I stood on top of the hill.

Down below was a forest. "When lost, hug a tree." I said aloud, then sat at a shady oak tree that stood on the top of the hill. Soon I started to drift into a deep slumber.

Carlos's Pov

I sorta lost the group when I went to pee. It was probably a bad idea to not tell them..

My legs ached. I probably went to pee an hour ago. When I was about to give up, I heard a sound of life.

Someone sleeping. I went in that direction until I came to a hill.

Was my eyes playing tricks on me again? No, I pinched myself twice, but the sleeping girl remained where she was.

I started to jog to her. I stopped right in front of her. "Julie!?" My outburst must've awakened her because her eyes shot open, momentarily shocked. She stared forward.

Her leg swung out. Kicking me in the shin. My legs went horizontal and I was falling!

I landed on my side, groaning in pain. "Carlos! You scared me!" Julie gasped.

"You hurt me." I grunted.

"Oh I'm sorry! Here, I'll help you up." She said in a much kinder voice. Almost caring like a mother's. A very pretty mother....

"Are you okay?" I noticed I was propped up against a tree. I blushed at the sight of Julie breathing my air.

"Peachy." I managed to say.

"Great." She grinned and stepped away. "When you're feeling better, we could start walking. I kinda lost Jacob and Kendall when they started arguing." She rolled her eyes yet smiled at me. Probably because I was there. If I wasn't here, she would be lonely.

After thinking for a minute, pondering if I was good enough to walk, I said, "I'm ready to walk."

"Great!" She held her hand out for me to take. As soon as our finger tips touched, it seemed like a spark. That was so cliche...

Back with Ailey, Logan, and James

"I'm so.....hungry." Ailey complained for the 20th time that morning.

"Eat tree bark." Logan said up ahead.

"What?" Ailey and James both asked at the same time. The troubled teens glared at one another then turned back to Logan.

"Tree bark is edible," He paused to look at something behind a tree. "Or these berries."

"Blueberries? Where!?" Ailey ran forward. Followed by a reluctant James.

"Ma-ma-millions of berries!" Ailey's mouth began to water.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's eat!                                            .                                 .                                  .

"My tummy hurts!" Ailey sighed as the three walked on after finishing an entire bush of berries.

"You ate too much. You'll be fine later." Logan said logically. Not even turning around.

"If you eat? Do you get tired?" James asked after a little while of silence.

"Well, you were eating at a rapid pace. 'Probably got tired then." Ailey said matter-of-factly.

"Oh." Was all James could say.

Kendall & Jacob

"Okay, fine. I'm sorry." I mumbled. Kendall was tired of trying to get Jacob to talk to him so he did it the hard way.

"You're what?"

"Please don't make me say it again." Kendall whined.

Jacob finally cracked a smile. He gave Kendall a long kiss. Filled with desire and wanting.

"I missed you." Kendall breathed out.

"We only stopped talking for like...a day." Jacob said. With his arms still around Kendall's neck.

"Too long for me." Kendall smiled back.

All Jacob could do was smile.

--------------------------------------------------

Woah! How long of a chapter to write.... *Sigh* You know the drill! ;)

EDIT: Sorry I was rushing to finish this and didn't have time to re-check over my spelling and grammar mistakes so if you saw any mistake's, then they're not there anymore. :)