You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [38]

Hi everyone! I'm in a better mood because I was inspired! :D

.:One Crazy Adventure:.

Ailey's Pov

"Okay guys, this is ... ridiculous." I proclaimed to the idiotic boys trying to hear from the fortune teller. Also trying to get in, all at once.

"No, you're ridiculous!" James pointed back as he tried to shove Logan in first. He was halfway in but his body shuddered. "What if it's cold in there. Look." I pointed at Logan's shaking legs, "pull him out."

James scoffed and let go of his legs, leaving Carlos at will to help Logan. "Since when do you care? You always have that 'The world is terrible and you suck' attitude. Your a...a....an attention whore!"

Ouch.

"How am I an attention whore?" I asked loudly.

"One minute your relaxing like the hot girl I know then next, your all cursing people out to hide the fact that your so insecure!" He wouldn't stop, which was getting me angry, "You-your a...a insecure bitch!"

"If anyone's the bitch, it's you!" I accused.

"Me?!"

"Yes, you act like your a lady's man when really," I paused dramatically, "Your still a virgin."

"Ooooh!" I was so angry that I didn't notice Logan and Carlos, standing on either side of James and I, whooping like crazy.

"Ailey." It was Logan's calm voice. I raised an eyebrow in a 'This better be good' pose.

 "I know you're mad but, there's an exit...right over....there." He slowly pointed to a giant hole that used to be the jumbo screen's wall. "How...?"

"Let's just go." James grabbed my arm, and pulled me forward.

And just like that, my anger evaporated. Just like my hatred for James Diamond.

Julie's Pov

"Fresh, fresh air!" I shouted into the wind.

"Finally, it was hot in there." Kendall said while taking off his sweatshirt, leaving a, I'm with stupid shirt underneath.

"Probably because Mindy was so hot." Jacob said casually.

I looked between the two as they had a stare down. "Oh-kay, let's go back to Rocque Records." I put one hand on Kendall's back, the other hand on Jacob's back, then I steered them in the direction that sounded like cars and people.

                                                 .                            .                           .

"Where are we?" I moaned. I was so tired after walking for hours that I made Jacob carry me, bridal style in his taste.

"In the darkened forest....still." Kendall sighed to himself.

"Let's make camp, I'm freakin hungry," After a minute, Jacob added, "And tired."

"You're not the only one." I agreed.

I closed my eyes again. Everyone's feet crunched in perfect symphony. I started to drift until I fell into a dream.

"Julie, Julie Rocque right?" A short man sat before me. Dark skinned and skinny all over. He had short dreadlocks that floated in slow motion in the still air. The weird thing was that he was floating in the air while sitting meditating style.

"Yes."

"Hi! The name's Teebo! I'm gonna tell your future. Cool huh?" His tired face broke into a smile as he talked.