AMTFTT Bonus Chapter

(Requested by grxcefuI 💜)

5 years later... [Jimin's 16 and JK's 15]

Jimin and Jungkook laughs as they laid down on the grass, arms spread as they stared at the sky.
"Did you have fun?" Jimin asks, smiling as he turned his head to Jungkook.

"Of course I did, hyungie!" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Did you take your medicine? You're breathing is wheezy" Jimin asks and Jungkook huffs, pulling his inhaler out.

"Yeah, yeah, you act like dad" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Hey, I just don't want my Koo to be sick. Dad and uncle Jaewon told me to always remind you to take that" Jimin says and Jungkook huffs.

"Yeah, yeah, okay" Jungkook says and took puffs from his inhaler.
"Jimin hyung, have you seen this photo?" Jungkook asks and pulls his phone out, turning it on and going to his "gallery".

"There-" Jimin is cut off as Jungkook leans against him and then smiled as he snaps a photo.
"Hey!" Jimin says and Jungkook giggles.
"You look cute!" Jungkook says and Jimin huffs.

"Hyungie... I love you... " Jungkook says and Jimin looked at him in surprise.
"Y-you do?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nodded.
"Yeah" Jungkook says and Jimin kisses the younger's nose.

"I love you too"