AMTFTT 6

"Hmm

"Hmm... Did Jungkook had any lovers or some friends we can ask too" Jimin asks and she nods. She stood up and went to grab something. The two looked at each other, while Jungkook appeared on the chair his mother sat on. He smiled, sighing in relief.

"You okay?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook shrugs.
"I don't know, it feels weird... I'm seeing my mother again after 7 years" Jungkook says and his mother got back. He stood up from the chair and his mother put down a frame.

"Here... This is him.. And this is his boyfriend 7 years ago... His name is Lim Jaewon, he disappeared after Jungkook's burial happened... We don't know where he is now, I hope I can see him again so that I can talk to him" She says and Jungkook stared at the frame.

Him dating someone before was a blur, he couldn't remember who it was. But from what his mother said, his name is Lim Jaewon.
"Lim Jaewon... Lim... It's Mr Lim" Jimin says, looking at Taehyung who nodded.

"You know, Jaewon?" Mrs Jeon asks and they nodded.
"Yes, Mrs Jeon... He works at Seoul police station, with us, ma'am" Taehyung says and she covered her mouth, gasping.

"Thank goodness, I'm glad he's doing good... It must be hard for him to remember Jungkook's name, I can't blame him... He was the most hurt when Jungkook died, he wanted to disappear too.. He wanted to follow Jungkook too" She says, sighing.

Mrs Jeon suddenly felt cold and the two stared at Jungkook, crying as he hugged his mother. The two stared at her and smiled.
"Ma'am... We can actually see ghosts... And.. We can see Jungkook right now" Taehyung says and Jimin nodded.
"R-really? Is the reason why it's cold is because he's hugging me?" She asks and they nodded.

"Yes, ma'am..."