AMTFTT 4

"Do you remember your parents?" Jimin asks as he stared at the seated ghost on his desk

"Hmm... All I remember is their faces.." Jungkook says as he taps his chin, trying to think back.
"So... Today, we'll go to your hometown and see if they're still there" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded.

"Oh! I got the perfect dress for that!" Jungkook says, making Jimin frown. The ghost disappears and then got back after 2 minutes. He then reappeared after a minute and he's in a different clothing.
"I didn't know ghosts can change clothes" Jimin says, trying to look away.

He's not gonna lie, Jungkook looked good on his clothes. There was a knock on the door, making them look up. The door opened and they're met with Taehyung, who waved at Jungkook.
"Hi, Taehyungie hyung!" Jungkook says, smiling.

"You guys ready?" Taehyung asks and they nodded. They got out of the room, Jungkook disappearing, probably on the car already.
"I saw the way you stared at Jungkook in those new clothes of his" Taehyung says, laughing.
"Oh, shut up. He's a ghost, how can I fall in love with a ghost? What am I? Crazy?" Jimin says, scoffing and walked faster.

Taehyung just laughed as he followed Jimin.
"Man, it's fun teasing you" Taehyung says and Jimin flipped him off.

Taehyung drove while Jungkook sat at the back, humming to a music.
"What are you humming, Koo?" Taehyung asks, smiling.
"Oh, some music I heard before I died" Jungkook says, making the two frown.
"You heard before you died? What do you mean?" Taehyung asks, looking at the ghost from the front view mirror.

"Well... I liked music, I always listen to it... This tune I'm humming is the last song I heard and I died after... I forgot how I died though"

 I forgot how I died though"